Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga calls out her record label for controlling her voice

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

Her vocals have never sounded unnatural on albums tho :shrug: Only on a few songs like HML where it was obvs intentional

Groove slam work it back. Filter that, baby bump that track :hor:

Anyways, yea I agree. Other than a few songs, she doesn't sound unnatural at all

Pure Adrenaline

Groove slam work it back. Filter that, baby bump that track :hor:

Anyways, yea I agree. Other than a few songs, she doesn't sound unnatural at all

the 'groove' have always made my ears tickle it's so annoying it's addictive :thirst:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

I dont believe that she'll "never use autotune again." I call BS.

She will do whatever her record label has her do in the end. Unless you are a completely independent artist, a record label controls a certain amount of everything! Some signed artists have more say than others, but in the end...not even artists like Gaga get to call all the shots.

That's just the way it is.

holy scheisse

I feel as though she's referring to songs like Paparazzi. She has never been able to sing that song the way the studio recording sounds.

Whispering

Her constant "****ting" on her label is getting annoying and its mostly pointless at this point.

Gaga has been over the top supportive of her record label since the beginning!

You making things up to create drama and negativity, is what is annoying and pointless.

holy scheisse

Interscope treats you better than a bunch of other places, Gaga, get the **** over it. If you want real torture and control, go work at Island Def Jam again lol.

u dont know anything that goes on behind the scenes though. gaga has said this to us. dont act like you know all the details of her struggle with control over her carreer AKA her life.. it obviously hurts her :awkney:

Interludicrous

I feel as though she's referring to songs like Paparazzi. She has never been able to sing that song the way the studio recording sounds.

I agree, but I also think that a lot of The Fame was recorded before her voice became so deep. When you look at her older performances her voice matches a lot better to most of the songs on that album.

Whispering

Gaga's contract with Interscope is soon to be ended, and i think she won't renew it. She'd probably move to Capitol Records or any other company, or maybe start her own. But know, as she stated her image in the out world, and especially after c2c vocals, they will let her control everything about production....

Gaga has two more albums to give them. I wouldn't count on her looking at other labels until 3 or 4 years from now...maybe longer.

This :confused:

Why can she justify using it excessively in some songs, but then suddenly be totally against it?

creative rebellion

Ray of Light

Did you get this picture from the Celebrity Close-Ups account on twitter? :lmao:

No but lemme bookmark for my future avis cry1.gif

Her constant "****ting" on her label is getting annoying and its mostly pointless at this point.

Interscope treats you better than a bunch of other places, Gaga, get the **** over it. If you want real torture and control, go work at Island Def Jam again lol.

Get ****ing used to it

And no, Interscope isn't that great. They sign people with massive potential and they've asked to be dropped (Azalea and Azealia) because they felt their creativity was being stifled purely to make money. A label should work to do both. 

Interscope probably lets her have more control than if she was starting because of her success now, but they ultimately aren't in it for the artists.

Archived