Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga in New York

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoyalMonster

OMG,Asia's funny faces are killing me with laughter.I sense a lot of Asia memes in the future.

RAMROD

Serving Brian May hair like a pro :applause:

Asia tho :sara:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Happy, healthy and carefree. Reminding me of Janet from Threes Company for some reason.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Stefani328

Oh were you on GGD almost everyday just to talk about how you were unimpressed? If Gaga ever released something that I simply can't get behind, I'll back away until her next album. Simple as that. It's SUCH a waste of your time if you're not liking any aspect of a new direction that Gaga takes and you remain only to trash everything she does. Find better use of your time.

Even on a day to day basis, if there's an outfit I don't care for, I don't comment. If I think she sounds like **** on a particular performance, I don't comment.

Maybe it's just who I am personally and should expect everyone to be this way, but you look like a fools to me if you're here everyday expressing nothing but disatisfation.

Scalding Tea. It's not just you that thinks this.

AgusPop

Just because gaga's fashion isnt impressing me doesnt mean im not a fan anymore :smh: I'm not even disappointed I just dont think her fashion is impressing. I can always wait for another day or the next album but I'm not leaving any time soon. Plus its creepy that you constantly read all my posts.

Your posts :usrs:

- I haven't been impressed with her fashion this year at all.

- This doesn't really make me want to buy the album.

- The doo ah doo ah doo ah doo ah GAGA" parts are cringeworthy

- Her makeup is the same makeup she used to wear during the born this way era.

- Blonde doesnt suit her anymore especially platinum blonde

- She looks so old

- I thought it was really boring (about Roseland)

- etc...

You became in a GGD troll. Face it. :ohwell:

I'm first when it comes to say that she look healthier this way, but it's weird because I feel desapointed when I see her weight o_O

Don't get me wrong ( I'm french and I don't speak english very well ) : as long as she is happy, i'm happy.

but

It's like I can't accept her to be human and I want to see her as an Icon, a god or some kind of strong and sureal Image. I feel nostalgic of the time I had the impression that she was not human, that there was something unreal about her. Because it was captivating, and I feel like even the GP was very intrigued by this absolut image control...

maybe that's why people can't "accept" her the way she is now... because she is just being herself I guess.

sorry for this, I'm drunk bye  :gaga:

Archived