Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers (Radio Edit)

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I really like this song. I just hope she stops ****ing around and puts out a good, serious video like Unconditionally this time...

It's science, bitch

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

But Birthday and TIHWD already flopped, so technically she already had her Marry The Night ;)

Marry The Night was the last single from BTW, and I'm assuming this will be the last single for Prism, that's why I used that comparison  :sweat:

I have too many flop singles to work with  :toofunny:

Damn never thought I'd say that about Katy  :dies:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

This is an obvious single from the very start. Had she released it after Dark Horse, it will have reached its perfect momentum. But alas, her team played it very safe with Birthday and released a tacky video. Then to makes matters worse, she had a followup with TIHWD which is obviously a filler single in the era.

I just hope she brings a very good visuals on this one like how she did in Unconditionally.

NewYorkCity

Why? I wish Interscope tried that much with Gaga, don't you?

At that point... not sure. Why would you want to kill the big name of an era, with 2 of the most succesful singles of past year and one with moderare success, with 3 flops? Idk. It's not like they haven't tried really hard to push those other singles that flopped (Which I find amazing, now that's what I wish Interscope did with Gaga), but it hasn'y worked so...

Cody Draco

I can see Legendary Lovers being a hit even though I don't like it.

YAASS WAITING FOR THIS

if LL doesn't really become a single i swear ima kill her team

Flawless bop and best song on prism tbh :legend:

Dark Horse is on Prism though. :awkney:

And so is This Is How We Do. :emma:

shaneybaby

are ppl calling her a flop bc shes had 3 singles that did horrible on this album how could they possibly ever have another single from it?! birthday, unconditionally and then whatever that last one was w the watermelon video lol 

she is muchhhh less harshly criticized than gaga for some reason 

Best song on PRISM, if she's gonna release one more single it better be this because I don't feel like hearing any other song on the radio constantly (if it gets popular)

Psychedelic

At that point... not sure. Why would you want to kill the big name of an era, with 2 of the most succesful singles of past year and one with moderare success, with 3 flops? Idk. It's not like they haven't tried really hard to push those other singles that flopped (Which I find amazing, now that's what I wish Interscope did with Gaga), but it hasn'y worked so...

Music not the bling? :toofunny: I'm just a casual fan, but I guess for true fans must be amazing to get that amount of singles, even if the last 2 'flopped' (word that we rush to use for any non-top10 single however BD was top20 and TIHWD is still rising). Besides this way better single choice, although it's too late for it be hit imo, but then again #musicnotthebling  :lolgaga:

Archived