💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I thought I was destroyed inside"

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

This.

Seriously, you did a fantastic job. I edit videos and I know how much time and effort goes into making a project like this logistically sufficient and emotionally captivating but you nailed it. You should be proud.

Thank you so much. Comments like that remind me why I do this. I really appreciate it.  :Kara:

That was so beautiful and iconic :giveup:

im cryin real tears

dPPyrRh.gif

:hug:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

This is the BEST thing I've seen in a while.

You opened my eyes by summing up this era perfectly, in a gorgeous manner.

I judged ARTPOP too harshly. This is the visual that helped me connect the dots.

Thank god

And to the op omg i cried :'(

Im so emotional about gaga lately :'( beautiful video , thats why i love her to death

WTF is MDNA

CookieHWilson

There is a darkness in ARTPOP that I feel goes unnoticed by many. Gaga has admitted that making the album healed her soul. I made this video to highlight the emotion behind the music, and to celebrate Gaga's triumphs over the past year. It's clear that this era had plenty of setbacks and complications, but I've decided to view that as a positive. Gaga has now taken control of her career and is determined to deliver with Cheek to Cheek and her future projects. She's had to overcome so much and I'm so proud of her. Enjoy the video  :heart: 

http://vimeo.com/103178945

This is amazing. I am sure if she'd see this, she'd cry.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

ctherainbow

This was perfect. Brought back the excitement, the magic, and the sheer beauty of the beginning of the era, before all the crap that happened with the charts and the critics. Reminded me why I love Gaga and Stefani. Absolutely phenomenal editing, btw. :applause: :worship2:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Pain of fame1

To me, ARTPOP always seemed like a dark album that was being presented in a very colourful, flamboyant, and animated way. It's so perfect. :cry:

This. All her pain is covered by this colourful visuals and reppresented by thesr really loud electronic beats.

Stephen

This is amazing. I am sure if she'd see this, she'd cry.

I wish I could get it to her somehow.  :noparty:

With what you said about ARTPOP being a dark album, I now understand what ARTPOP was supposed to be.....i think I do. While looking at the video, by what gaga was going was going through, the lyrics to Venus and ARTPOP stood out to me. Imo, ARTPOP was like a get away. The lyrics just spoke it.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Stephen

With what you said about ARTPOP being a dark album, I now understand what ARTPOP was supposed to be.....i think I do. While looking at the video, by what gaga was going was going through, the lyrics to Venus and ARTPOP stood out to me. Imo, ARTPOP was like a get away. The lyrics just spoke it.

Exactly :yes:

Whispering

:yes:

Gaga at SXSW:

"Making that record [ARTPOP] was...it healed my soul every single night. It’s the most incredible thing when your friend can play a bass line that gets in your spirit and your heart like that. I was feeling so sick and then he played that and I feel so alive. I feel like I could keep going and then the words start to come and then the poetry. It becomes a song and everyone in the room has an experience that is encapsulated into an auditory moment that last forever. It’s like, that’s what the **** it’s all about.

I don’t know if you’ve ever felt so alone,  like you just can’t go on, you don’t want to go to work, you’re so sad, but it’s your creative spirit. You know? It’s that thing in you that’s rebellious and you can just like, keep going. Because you know that no matter who leaves you in your life, your talent will never leave you. Will never leave you. So love your passion. Love it harder than anything else."

-------------------

Steve: Thank you so much for this video! It was beautiful and spoke perfectly to what I've always thought was the true meaning and significance behind ARTPOP, the era and the tour.

Gaga at SXSW:

"Making that record [ARTPOP] was...it healed my soul every single night. It’s the most incredible thing when your friend can play a bass line that gets in your spirit and your heart like that. I was feeling so sick and then he played that and I feel so alive. I feel like I could keep going and then the words start to come and then the poetry. It becomes a song and everyone in the room has an experience that is encapsulated into an auditory moment that last forever. It’s like, that’s what the **** it’s all about.

I don’t know if you’ve ever felt so alone, like you just can’t go on, you don’t want to go to work, you’re so sad, but it’s your creative spirit. You know? It’s that thing in you that’s rebellious and you can just like, keep going. Because you know that no matter who leaves you in your life, your talent will never leave you. Will never leave you. So love your passion. Love it harder than anything else."

-------------------

Steve: Thank you so much for this video! It was beautiful and spoke perfectly to what I've always thought was the true meaning and significance behind ARTPOP, the era and the tour.

it makes a whole lot of sense now. I haven't really looked at her interviews or performances so I became really puzzled by what the album was. Tbh I feel happy when I listen to ARTPOP. It was a breath of fresh air to see her this way.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Stephen

Gaga at SXSW:

I don’t know if you’ve ever felt so alone,  like you just can’t go on, you don’t want to go to work, you’re so sad, but it’s your creative spirit. You know? It’s that thing in you that’s rebellious and you can just like, keep going. Because you know that no matter who leaves you in your life, your talent will never leave you. Will never leave you. So love your passion. Love it harder than anything else."

-------------------

Steve: Thank you so much for this video! It was beautiful and spoke perfectly to what I've always thought was the true meaning and significance behind ARTPOP, the era and the tour.

Thank you for the kind words! And I absolutely love that quote. I've watched that whole interview at least a dozen times. She's so inspiring. 

nativenewyorker

Oh my god. Thank you so much for making that video. All of the negativity surrounding it's performance on this site made everyone forget how important of an album ARTPOP is for Gaga. She struggled so much during this era and it's been brilliant.

Beautiful video.

Archived