GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Gonna kiss Madonna, Britney, Christina, Katy for her next VMA opening

...Or Tayler's gonna get that money

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Muse Tumblr

Yup. I don't get why many say she'll have the most extravagant wedding dress and event. And she'll probably announce it publicly AFTER getting married, lol. She has said that at least a couple of times.

Still, I'm pretty sure she isn't going to get married.

janet jackson teas

Robotboy

noooo shes gonna become an italian house wife :giveup:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Larkin

All I'm saying is she is more likely to not go all over the top just because she is expected to, and she's not going to wear some insane wig or a 5 mile train or gigantic headpiece of do any of the things fans seem to think "Gaga" will do at her wedding.

And yes, there is and always has been a "persona" aspect to Gaga, her statements notwithstanding.  Gaga is Theatre.  I don't think she's doing a theatrical wedding.

you had me at 5 mile train

Glamourpuss

i agree. to go all typically gaga and outrageous with something so personal and genuine as her wedding with her family there would be so gross imo. when shes in that chapel, or service, or wherever she holds her wedding, its not gonna be about how much money she spent on a dress, its not about her legacy as an artist, its not about her chart record, its not even about her fans. its about her love for someone else, and ill be damned if i see one more idiotic fan get themselves into a tizzy over gaga not wearing a custom made wedding dress or not being decked out in diamonds like seriously what the **** is wrong with some of you. to be gaga at a wedding would be dishonest to a certain extent and just plain disrespectful. i get that to gaga there is no difference, she is stefani, etc. BUT BUT BUT BUT that does not mean she cant be human for one second and just exit solely as a genuine person at a personal ceremony, not as an entity, not as a pop star, not as an entertainer. imagine if gaga had attended her grandfather's funeral in a meat dress or in the pyro bra? because thats exactly what you guys are expecting gaga to do with her supposed wedding, just replace meat dress with expensive designer jewels and the fan's nasty obsession with clinging to gaga's star power.

Excellent post.

I'd love for Gaga to go all out and have a spectacular wedding but on the other hand I hope she has a small, private, intimate wedding because its a private thing between her and Taylor and the rest of the world shouldn't be involved. They aren't Kim and Kanye and their love is for real. If they sold their love to the world like Kimye they wouldn't be getting married for the right reasons.

aaronyoji

Excellent post.

I'd love for Gaga to go all out and have a spectacular wedding but on the other hand I hope she has a small, private, intimate wedding because its a private thing between her and Taylor and the rest of the world shouldn't be involved. They aren't Kim and Kanye and their love is for real. If they sold their love to the world like Kimye they wouldn't be getting married for the right reasons.

i would bet anything that gaga is the last person to be on the cover of a magazine holding her newborn and selling the photos for a million dollars. 

Glamourpuss

i would bet anything that gaga is the last person to be on the cover of a magazine holding her newborn and selling the photos for a million dollars.

Me too. Which is ironic because she's Gaga.

Archived