Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

does GYPSY deserve so much hype?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

i think it's over rated  :manicure: why are we not talking about s-xxx dreams? that song has been slaying my d*ick my ears my dreams since swinefest  :bunny:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

Its not a bad song, but its not as good as people think it is (some LMz) 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

G.U.Y didn't slay so fans jump onto the next song, repeat until a song is successful. Same with sh it. 

Yanko

G.U.Y didn't slay so fans jump onto the next song, repeat until a song is successful. Same with sh it. 

ikr

VasilisVas

I never understood the hype for Gypsy. It's one of the most boring tracks on the album. Just because GUY isn't doing great, everyone is talking about Gypsy. If Gypsy was sent to radio and it flopped, everyone would pick another song to hype. 

I don't really like the album version... It's very cheesy imo... I LOVED the piano version she did at AMPYA however...

No Angel

You are right about Sexxx Dreams. Best thing there is on the album. It's slept on so much. :smh:

Addy Ezzie

I fell in love with that song. I understand that a lot of people like it, it's a very good song imo. But that's subjective.

I thought it had slowly became less popular since G.U.Y was released though :huh:

One of her best songs to date.

That, in my opinion, is disrespectful to the rest of Gaga's discography :wtf:

When she performed in at AMPYA i fell in love. However, on the album it does come across a little cheesy :(

Staryu

Well I think Sexxx Dreams is overrated and wish for Gypsy to become a single. :emma:  :classy: 

Archived