Featured Posts

Laceface

It's the best shot, but I know we said that about G.U.Y

From Interscope's money hungry perspective, I doubt we'll get a fourth single

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't think there's really a valid way to estimate how well a song can do on the charts :spin: And it's pretty much impossible to judge what the "GP" want :duck:

Ladey Gagz

If Gypsy is from another album, sure. But the fact that it's from ARTPOP, i dont think so

Antichrist

That's what I thought about. Don't you think that the TEOG-like sound can make GP cynical towards her, just like they dissed her for copying herself with Judas (Bad Romance)

oh my god I remember that. :smh:

Yanko

ok so heres the thing i really want a vid for aura and venus (it would be interesting) but those 2 can't do well on radio i really think gypsy can be a smash hit but with a good promo 4th single must be MANiCURE its super catchy 5th gypsy....i always said tha G.U.Y WOULD FLOP  :lana:

I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD AFTER MANiCURE IS RELEASED 

Tropico

No all of you fail to realize that after DWUW flopped and G.U.Y. completely bombed that nobody is here for the 4th single at all. It will flop as well.

The Edge of Glory peaked higher than Applause (at #3) and outsold it as well.

It also had some of the best sales/airplay ratio she's ever had.

:wtf:

Dwuw flopped? With 86 ww #1 on debut? It was a big success and even broke an iTunes record so oops you're not 100% correct. :spin:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Yanko

Dwuw flopped? With 86 ww #1 on debut? It was a big success and even broke an iTunes record so oops you're not 100% correct. :spin:

IT DID BETTER THAN UNCONDITIONALLY WITHOUT A VIDEO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOP 5 HIT ...OH WELL  :manicure:  :music:

M I M I Z

Gypsy is the most amazing song on the album and it should have been the second single, now it's too late. Plus I don't see why she chose G.U.Y  as single, it's one of the most boring songs ever. :millie:

She didn't break an iTunes record stop because those pictures were photoshopped by Tumblr monsters :lmao:

In addition she dropped off by 45min off the Top slot in the USA because of frontloading by the preorders :lmao:

lairofhk

Honestly i dont think so. I also think that GUY will be the last single, especially considering the way it's performing. 

bionic

Honestly i dont think so. I also think that GUY will be the last single, especially considering the way it's performing. 

buy bionic

ARTPOPchamp

If its released at the right time. It's the strongest remaining song on ARTPOP, should definitely be use as the last single before Gaga goes into ARTPOP II. It's not really meant for summer. I think SWINE or MANiCURE should be released in Summer, GYPSY in fall.

I think a great video for the track would be footage of Gaga traveling the world for artRAVE. So the video could be released at end of the tour.

Emvee

I think Gypsy is a good choice for the next single :shrug:

Just make it a damn single. It won't hurt. It's not like she's got another album ready already.

Archived