💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artpop at a funeral

me

Featured Posts

GypsyHaus

Remember when Gaga said you could listen to the full album working out at the gym :toofunny: 'It'd be prefect'

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

the point of this whole thing was just to remind you,

that is important where you listen to music and what to expect from it.

and to use your freaking brain.

I read a thread (no hating here) where someone listened to the album at the gym and was wondering,

why "dope" is a huge black energy hole near the end of the album.

It is the same, as If I'd go to a funeral and wonder, why the album does not provide any good mourning songs. :cryga:

Maybe you should over think your play list, before you want to listen to the album.

Because it is not the albums fault, that you can't handle the different moods of it. Or your own.

love and peace.

peace out.

:noparty:

does anyone get my point?

I agree. Drag them :applause:

Remember when Gaga said you could listen to the full album working out at the gym :toofunny: 'It'd be prefect'

it is. u dumb bye

I read a thread (no hating here) where someone listened to the album at the gym and was wondering,

It is the same, as If I'd go to a funeral and wonder, why the album does not provide any good mourning songs. :cryga:

Maybe you should over think your play list, before you want to listen to the album.

Because it is not the albums fault, that you can't handle the different moods of it. Or your own.

love and peace.

peace out.

In their defense, Dope does ruin the flow of the album that is supposed to be "played all the way through in a club." But get your thread and found it funny.

I don't get why you didn't like G.U.Y at the funeral... I mean, I wanna be the grave and earth you :derpga:

LOL!  :lmao:

I'm picturing someone getting up to sing G.U.Y in a funeral chapel, and doing the choreography while crying and hulking through those lyrics. And with a pipe-organ accompaniment.  

Haroon

I do after you explained it :party: Different songs on the album have a different vibe, and can be appreciated differently in different situations :tea: I totally agree :yes:

And there was me thinking it was a riddle...    :noparty:

Same, I was sat there re-reading it multiple times until I gave up and read the comments and understood it :toofunny:

:awkney:  :kissga: 

GagaDragon

The first question is why your were listening to any sort of music at a funeral in the first place LOL that would be so awks

lodylody

It is the same, as If I'd go to a funeral and wonder, why the album does not provide any good mourning songs.  :cryga:

love and peace.

peace out. 

I get it now :lmao: 

Tropico

love and peace.

peace out.

This is so genius and perfect. Well done :applause:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Tropico

But ARTPOP's funeral was way long ago :later:

Girl you dumb. ARTPOP lives on and continues to slay us each day, okay? :classy:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

FrozenKookie

But ARTPOP's funeral was way long ago :later:

I thought everyone has been aware?

:later:

Archived