What has Gaga taught you about art?

Raw

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

in wich universe?  :awkney:

This one  :excuseme: where have u been?  she's a mutli-talented one too.  

heavyMetalGAGA

Yea, I agree with the members in here who are discussing how she said you, "Honor your vomit." A lot of times your ideas seem crazy and may not make a whole lot of sense to others, but as long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters. And to be quite fair, Gaga has really done that well with her albums. Her SXSW interview & performance beautifully depicted that idea of hers. 

GreenEyes

in wich universe?  :awkney:

You're really rude and annoying I hope you get banned :roll:

First off, she is a music ARTIST, so yes she is an artist.

------------

I love how she incorporates art into whatever she does, the concept of art and pop is really interesting and sad not too many like or get it.

LaLuna

Yea, I agree with the members in here who are discussing how she said you, "Honor your vomit." A lot of times your ideas seem crazy and may not make a whole lot of sense to others, but as long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters. And to be quite fair, Gaga has really done that well with her albums. Her SXSW interview & performance beautifully depicted that idea of hers. 

Exactly. I'm currently reading The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron, and one of the things she says is that to become a good artist, you have to accept the fact that you may be a bad artist at first. The reason most of us don't tap into our full creative potential is because we want to get things right on our first try, and that's just not possible. One of my greatest aspirations in life is to become a writer and sometimes I get writer's block because I'm so damn afraid of not being a good writer, but you have to honor whatever comes out of you, good or bad, and most importantly, you have to persevere.

Solitaire

I actually learned more about art from TFM era than I have from ARTPOP  :flop:

- Previously Sycothisis

Wet Fire

Pop culture isn't about art anymore... So you can't have hits with your art unless you make a brainless simple straight-forward pop tune.

Essence

Nothing cuz she's trying to be an artist but she isn't 

why are you here

youll be banned soon so whatevs

HonestEyes

why are you here

youll be banned soon so whatevs

promote online kindess emma maldita lisiada 

Essence

promote online kindess emma maldita lisiada 

youre the one who just said gaga isn't an artist when thats pretty much all she stands for

see you on your way out

Disregard

That putting it in your album's name won't make it any more artistic or likeable.

This. Nobody cares about your ambitions. As the old saying (that any person taking a Freshman English class has heard over and over) goes: Show, don't tell.

Archived