Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Do You feel about MTN ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pity Party

I would like the song more but for some reason the stuttering m-m-m-marry parts feel lazy.

degenerate

that instrumental is missing a part at the end :/

Best song lyrically, production wise, and everything else.

I asked some of my coworkers what their favorite Gaga song is and most of them surprising said "Marry The Night" because they said it's different than the typical Gaga. lol

Me too. I have a few friends that say it's their favorite Gaga song

That J

Marry The Night is honestly my favorite Gaga song ever. Some get close to it but it's a masterpiece.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GypsyHaus

Loved it, always have. Right from the moment it played during my first listen of the Godly album BTW :gaga:

Computer

I really love it. It defines the Born This Way album for me. Also MTN and TEOG are my two faves from that album.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Masterpiece. I'm so glad that this song is no longer Gagas biggest flop, since it doesn't deserve it.

Edit: Garibay is a genius I can't at ppl saying he sucks. MTN and TEOG are the best tracks on BTW, without his work this album would be much worse.

Interlude

It's a beautiful song with an amazing message and music video. What's to hate?  :shrug:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

RAMROD

My feelings is like wedding bells in the attic tbh. Lahv lahv lahv. :whitney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

iloveit123

It was the first song I heard that really hooked me into the 'Born This Way' album and I still love it. Epic chorus and that breakdown at the end rules.

Archived