💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

I have no no no no no idea

I feel I know it, but no no no no no I just can't seem to form the words in my head

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

mess I couldn't find Expectation on my iPod cuz I forgot it was called Expectation. I seriously might just rename it Underwear.

mess I couldn't find Expectation on my iPod cuz I forgot it was called Expectation. I seriously might just rename it Underwear.

DO IT

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Make me

photo-18769.jpg?_r=1392720742

jk I seriously probably will haha

Yus

Stan for the banned queen of GGD :emma:

waiting to be enlightened

MXXLHd4.gif

Well... One day I was at 3580 posts and I dared myself to get to 4000 posts by the end of the day.

Nobody was online so I created a dupe, Yuri, in order to spam the SNSD thread with our fake conversation to rank up dem posts.

I never told anybody about the dupe cause it was only made to boost my post count (I also voted for :hyo: with it)

And that was the day I posted ~600 times between the accounts and posted 420 times at least on my account in one day.

When I got caught with all the dupes I made for voting for :hyo: Yuri was banned :emma:

Well... One day I was at 3580 posts and I dared myself to get to 4000 posts by the end of the day.

Nobody was online so I created a dupe, Yuri, in order to spam the SNSD thread with our fake conversation to rank up dem posts.

I never told anybody about the dupe cause it was only made to boost my post count (I also voted for :hyo: with it)

And that was the day I posted ~600 times between the accounts and posted 420 times at least on my account in one day.

When I got caught with all the dupes I made for voting for :hyo: Yuri was banned :emma:

Tis Tragic,No?

PoshLife

you are SO WEIRD

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived