Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hotel theory (involving the intro and Jessica Lange)

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

Now let me start off and say that this is probably a major reach.

The opening credits of each season of American Horror Story are a foreshadowing of what's to come each season, with each shot or frame usually referencing an event in the show. Ryan Murphy himself said this. 

Tonight, I was watching the opening credits of each of the seasons, pointing out the references in each and connecting them to their respective event in the season. I watched Hotels, and thought about some of the things that it could be foreshadowing. Then when I rewatched it, I paused it on this frame: 

tumblr_nwpq12TxaI1uxpxr1o1_1280.png

And that frame reminded me of a certain character:

tumblr_n19np1WU2d1r3ifxzo2_1280.png

Now like I said, this is most likely a reach on my part. But think about it, this season is set in the same universe as Murder House, and even though the set photos of AHS filming at Murder House this year look like Gaga's there circa 1920, Constance could check into the Cortez this season. So what do you think, is this Ryan hinting that Constance makes a return this season? 

Kermit

I would have just guessed that the countess is Constance's mother because the pic looked like the 1940s-1960s

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PrinceGaga

It would be very ironic if Constance made an appearance and Gaga killed her :lmao: 

Take that Little Langsters 

Jokes aside I do hope that she does make an appearance and maybe they could be related somehow. Gaga could be a grandmother or something if she was born in 1904?

I can't remember but in Murder House did Constance ever mention her mother?

RAMROD

Maybe. Or it can be anyinebwith that hairstyle.

Countess herself been sporting it in the past episodes, yes?

It would be very ironic if Constance made an appearance and Gaga killed her :lmao: 

Take that Little Langsters 

What if Gaga kills Constance and takes the little boy :wao:

Praying their their meltdown.LjnJTEJ.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Constance and Michael plz

tumblr_mpxhl3PNbb1rr9hnvo3_250.gif

The baby needs to be back at some point, I did not get all hyped up by the anti-Christ being born for nothing. It was the most unexplained thing ever.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusian

The baby needs to be back at some point, I did not get all hyped up by the anti-Christ being born for nothing. It was the most unexplained thing ever.

ryan murphy said he thought about bringing it back in an interview so hopefully it happens

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

ryan murphy said he thought about bringing it back in an interview so hopefully it happens

receipts pls

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusian

Good. 

While at it he can explain the aliens and why Kit was special.

and the other million storylines asylum had

SPOILER? 

In the Hotel opening, we see the Infantata inside the mattress, so I'm sure there will be SOME connection to season 1

He/They

djBuffoon

and the other million storylines asylum had

Especially compared to the other seasons, Asylum was very good at providing payoffs. The aliens were the only element to not really cohere with the rest, but that was arguably the whole point.

venusian

SPOILER? 

In the Hotel opening, we see the Infantata inside the mattress, so I'm sure there will be SOME connection to season 1

?????? thats obviously not the infantata

Archived