💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

LISTEN: Vanessa Carlton's new song, "Blue Pool"

PoshLife

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Vanessa Carlton - the singer/songwriter/pianist most widely known for hits like "A Thousand Miles" and "White Houses" - has released "Blue Pool," a beautiful, haunting record that NYLON magazine is calling "the indie song of the summer."

Said Carlton on the new track, "“This whole album is paired down and minimalist and this song is an example of how you can turn a traditional piano vocal song into something else. Also I’m a big Philip Glass fan and I love how Steve Osborne was able to turn my swirly piano part at the end into this slippery sounding kaleidoscope.”

The four-track "Blue Pool" EP will be released on July 24, followed by a full-length album, "Liberman," in October.

FrancoRedHawk

"Be Not Nobody," "Harmonium," "Heroes and Thieves," "Rabbits on the Run," and what has been released from "Liberman" are great! 

I honestly love every lyric, every song, and every album from Vanessa Carlton.

If you only know her from "A Thousand Miles," you really must check out her other work. It's awesome.

Quasi

"Be Not Nobody," "Harmonium," "Heroes and Thieves," "Rabbits on the Run," and what has been released from "Liberman" are great! 

I honestly love every lyric, every song, and every album from Vanessa Carlton.

If you only know her from "A Thousand Miles," you really must check out her other work. It's awesome.

"Pretty Baby" as well. Gosh I love early 2000's music.  Her and Michelle Branch were just :giveup:.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

SKANK

Meanwhile in a West Hollywood apartment...Shane Dawson and Todrick Hall are having a cat fight over the legal rights to a "Yellow Pool Feat. R. Kelly" parody video. 

The song doesn't really speak to me, but it sounds lovely. 

jackoajl

Can't wait for liberman, the live version sounds more like a "Pirates of the Carbbean" soundtrack song. This album will be epic. If she can top the sound of Rabbits on the Run, then we'll have another masterpiece.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived