💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Miss Fame

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Fame_Doll400.jpg

Welcome to Miss Fame's Henny Perch! A save haven for all of our favorite chicken queens #Fameily.

Discuss Fame's flawless mug, her music and make up tutorials here! Keep it classy hennies.

Miss Fame's career started to make headway with her earlier years as an editorial model evolving out of California. Following both the camera as well as the advise of celebrity photographer Mike Ruiz, Miss Fame took action and moved to New York in 2011.

The City provided the perfect environment to elevate Fame to her title as "The Super Model Drag Queen" with the opportunity to walk during Fashion Week as well as be a muse to the iconic fashion photographer Mary McCartney for her book Devoted. Other projects like Leland Bobbé’s Half-Drag series availed viral international attention landing Fame live interviews with the Huffington Post and a segment in VOGUE.it. Miss Fame was then approached for a short documentary filmed for the German network RTL.

In 2014, Miss Fame appeared in Brooke Candy's music video OPULENCE directed by Steven Klein as well as in Jennifer Hudson's video Go All Night. Other work can be seen in the September 2013 issue of Dark Beauty Magazine as well as featured in the October 2013 issue of GAG Magazine. Miss Fame made a guest appearance on MTV's Snooki & JWOWW season 3.

Currently, Miss Fame is balancing a schedule between both personal art endeavors, which keep her a constant presence in front of numerous photographers lens and working as the personal makeup artist for celebrity clients and legends in the drag community.

Current single: Rubber Doll - Download on iTunes here

2j5xhs4.jpg

Watch her music video for 'Rubber Doll' here:

Watch her latest YouTube make up tutorial here:

venusian

its ok :neyde: nothing can beat american apparel ad girls 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sugarfall

I hated the song at 1st listen but it slays me now :giveup:  I can't wait to hear the debut album of the chicken goddess

Supersonic

I hated the song at 1st listen but it slays me now :giveup:  I can't wait to hear the debut album of the chicken goddess

​I'm really excited cuz this track sounds expensive. Like she put real effort into this and hired a sound engineer to master it unlike a lot of the other RuGirls. :giveup:

Archived