💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TFM success is just a coincidence?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

So she used to want to be success and wrote for the chart but now, she no longer focus on the chart performance? why?

well,she wanted people to get to know her in order to do what she had always wanted to do as an artist.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just her time, she was always going to be a STAR! Everything just came together perfectly, as was written in the stars.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FATCAT

tbh i do believe that. TF/TFM was only successful because of how famous and new she was at the time. Say she'd released BTW (album) first, that would've performed well.

Say she released TFM now, it would've had ARTPOP's success.

Born This Way was very successful, and ARTPOP only has low sales (comparatively) because it has no chart hits yet.
Purr more, hiss less.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Redone, if gaga wants to be successful again she NEEDS to leave DJWS

I'm worried she'll never leave him, it seems like she's a lot closer to him than she was her previous producers and she seems pretty stubborn when it comes to things like this, I could imagine him being on every one of her albums forever  :cryga:

I'm worried she'll never leave him, it seems like she's a lot closer to him than she was her previous producers and she seems pretty stubborn when it comes to things like this, I could imagine him being on every one of her albums forever  :cryga:

goodbye high budget music videos, world tours and major performances :cryga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Donatello

I see you're trying to understand the decay she's in. Back then she was working with RedOne (production), Gibson (choreo), Carter (management), Formachetti (fashion), Dada (disco stick/pyro bra) and others. It was the collaboration of all these people at once that influenced the "Lady Gaga" you saw during TFM - each was a vital limb of the woman before your eyes. Post-TFM these people started to drop like flies and eventually she became Stefani working with unskilled amateurs (see artRave poster if anything) and e.g. look at how her videos lost impact during Judas and after because she wouldn't work with professional directors, hence how crucial professional directors were during TFM.

tl;dr What many fail to understand is, the Lady Gaga we saw during TFM was a result of many good collaborations behind the scenes that we don't have now. It was chance in a way. 

Let Love Down

I see you're trying to understand the decay she's in. Back then she was working with RedOne (production), Gibson (choreo), Carter (management), Formachetti (fashion), Dada (disco stick/pyro bra) and others. It was the collaboration of all these people at once that influenced the "Lady Gaga" you saw during TFM - each was a vital limb of the woman before your eyes. Post-TFM these people started to drop like flies and eventually she became Stefani working with unskilled amateurs (see artRave poster if anything) and e.g. look at how her videos lost impact during Judas and after because she wouldn't work with professional directors, hence how crucial professional directors were during TFM.

tl;dr What many fail to understand is, the Lady Gaga we saw during TFM was a result of many good collaborations behind the scenes that we don't have now. It was chance in a way.

so she better finds them back asap

Donatello

so she better finds them back asap

I doubt she will. I get the impression she only worked with them because she 'had to', being extremely broke and striving for success.

Now she's a multimillionaire if anyone disagrees with her, she can show them the door, whereas before she had to cling on to them for dear life. The fact that none of TFM's collaborators have had a lasting relationship with Gaga into ARTPOP (a time where she's now loaded with $$$), supports this idea.

TFM was so succesful because it's full of brilliant pop songs, came out when she was pretty much untouchable, and many other reasons. There's no "coincidence" involved, it's all about the timing. 

You're missing the fact that most of the ideas (obviously with the exception of choreography, management, etc.) started with Gaga. The delivery is what was owed to people like Dada and Formichetti.

Let Love Down

I doubt she will. I get the impression she only worked with them because she 'had to', being extremely broke and striving for success.

Now she's a multimillionaire if anyone disagrees with her, she can show them the door, whereas before she had to cling on to them for dear life. The fact that none of TFM's collaborators have had a lasting relationship with Gaga into ARTPOP (a time where she's now loaded with $$$), supports this idea.

support your idea. But she would get less popular when times goes by if she does not do another smash thing.

I think music made for the charts will flop harder than music that isn't. Like Lorde for example.

This tbh.

The Fame was a big mashup between disco, pop and electro. Back in 2008 it was something unexpected and risky. You'll never find something like The Fame in terms of sonority, maybe because it's a unique style only mastered by Gaga.

The Fame Monster was also risky with its punk and dark sonorities, and she took even more risks with her Alejandro MV. Oh and she performed something like 15 times (only 1 song or a mashup each time), compared to TF/BTW/AP it's not really high (I say ARTPOP because if you count the SwineFest, the Muppets, Alan Carr and the SNL, you reach a good amount of songs performed).

BTW was her riskier album I think, and it did pretty well imo.

Let Love Down

This tbh.

The Fame was a big mashup between disco, pop and electro. Back in 2008 it was something unexpected and risky. You'll never find something like The Fame in terms of sonority, maybe because it's a unique style only mastered by Gaga.

The Fame Monster was also risky with its punk and dark sonorities, and she took even more risks with her Alejandro MV. Oh and she performed something like 15 times (only 1 song or a mashup each time), compared to TF/BTW/AP it's not really high (I say ARTPOP because if you count the SwineFest, the Muppets, Alan Carr and the SNL, you reach a good amount of songs performed).

BTW was her riskier album I think, and it did pretty well imo.

do you think ARTPOP is risky?

Redone, if gaga wants to be successful again she NEEDS to leave DJWS

This! Absolutely all of her hits were done in collaboration with RedOne, she needs to continue working with him  :crossed: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived