Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

I've defended Gaga from everyone here that has bashed her in a rude way and I know the type of people you're talking about. 

This time I just genuinely do not like what she's doing. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, but if more things like this pop up, I see myself not enjoying the era.

However, I won't completely base the era off of this, and I'll wait for the most important part; Applause and its music video.

No problem! That's ok if you don't like this, you're not expected to like everything she does. But I would wait until the first single and music video drops to start judging the era, as well as the VMA performance/fashion. I CANNOT WAIT THOUGH, IT'S GOING TO BE SO EXCITING

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper Planes

Am I the only one that semi-enjoyed the video? 

She's not trying to be artistic, she's showing a way of mediation. If she wants to sit naked in a forest, the more power to her. It's great to see her want to clear her mind and body before the new era and all of the work that will be involved in ARTPOP.

Nothing pretentious or annoying about the whole thing, tbh.

delete it fat

Redstreak

Or when she wasn't being painted as "the victim" when people don't like it.

It's all becoming sad, predictable and BORING.

Because she's never had this level of fans seeming to crap on almost everything she does.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Queen Gloria

Or when she wasn't being painted as "the victim" when people don't like it.

It's all becoming sad, predictable and BORING.

This video was predictable? You must be Æ’ucking psychic then because I did not see this coming. lol. 

Batwings

It really makes you wonder if the video's soundtrack will be one of the tracks on ARTPOP...

:troll:

Sister

Because she's never had this level of fans seeming to crap on almost everything she does.

I'm sticking around to hear the music and see the music performances. This is where she shines the most, to me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

DanceInTheFlames

i feel like i just watched a new version of karate kid

LOL  :rofl:

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

Redstreak

I'm sticking around to hear the music and see the music performances. This is where she shines the most, to me.

I would hope that's where she shines the most since that's her main line of work.

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

EnigmaMonstr

Awww at TJ's post being in the OP.

BRGyN_uCMAAc7l5.jpg

Edited by MonsterAloud

Sister

This video was predictable? You must be Æ’ucking psychic then because I did not see this coming. lol. 

This stage in her career is predictable, if you know about other musicians and how Gaga has talked leading up to this and working with Abramovic. I didn't predict that we'd get video footage of Gaga meditating, but it's not a far off shot to guess that her doing so was in store. This goes back to sixties popular trends with musicians and movements.

heavyMetalGAGA

I agree completely. I have no interest in charts and this rivalry younger fans have between their favorite artists. I would rather her (and any songwriter/artist, really) produce songs they are happy with regardless of relevance. I wish more people could be that way. She's Lady Gaga, this album is going to be a huge success regardless of the content, so why not let her do exactly what she wants with it? 

And no I haven't! I've been looking forward to it, we're opposite in the books of his we've read, haha. Breakfast of Champions is really good, especially the ending. I'm going to start reading SF soon.

Me neither! It just seems like a waste of energy to me, but hey, to each their own. And that's exactly how I feel about artists producing their own work. We would have such a better span of artists if they just stuck to that mentality and had more faith in themselves vs. the Dr. Luke's of the industry who only care about success & are basically just an assembly line popping out fluffy radio hits. That's why I understand when some people are disappointed with some musicians of today. I mean, so many can't even sing or entertain and that is their f*cking job! Not all artists are like that though, you just have to find the genuine ones :) And that's why I love Gaga, she doesn't compromise her vision. And I agree that  ARTPOP is going to have success regardless of its content it, it's gunna be a hell of a ride though! I CAN'T WAIT  :cool:

But ah, ok! Let me know when you finish SH-5. It contains his staple dark humor, I literally laughed out loud so many times. Not to mention it's heartfelt and compelling at the same time....he's an amazing author  :cry:  :cry:  Can't wait to read Champions

Sister

I would hope that's where she shines the most since that's her main line of work.

Aww baby, it's just a shot away ;)

DanceInTheFlames

in b4 all the people in this thread hating her for this video and saying they are getting tired of her will be praising the **** out of her on August 19th.  :hor:

• Shadow locked this topic