💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

Hey everybody!

I was a big fan of LadyGagaAGoGo's project of the Born This Way Ball DVD, but as they are not really getting it into public I decided to start on a DVD of The Born This Way Ball on my own, because I'm not really new to this topic.

Now I'm happy to present my first previews of the DVD in order to let you decide if I should finish this project. It is a shame that we don't have an offical DVD of this amazing tour so I really want to create something that we can watch to remember this tour again.

If you have any critics, please tell me them so I can improve the DVD even more.

But for now - enough of telling - here're the previews so far:

(Watch in HD)

BAD ROMANCE: (Good video material)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTsSg-E_zvI

HIGHWAY UNICORN (NEW): (Less good video material)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZW80LXthzE

I really hope you like it,

Maix

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome video  :party: 

Great angles and quality! Best fanmade DVD I've seen so far.  What show(s) are these taken from?

JbGaga

WOW GRATE JOB! It would be AMAZING if you could do the entire concert for everyone who had tickets but it got canceled (Like myself) who knows if gaga will ever put out a DvD version

Didymus

Even though I never liked that performance, I gotta say, your editing is flawless :worship:

It's like I'm watching a tour DVD for real :legend:

ahhitsandrew

It is amazing. I absolutely loved it and I want more!!! If possible, are you putting the interludes in or not?

gagalovesme

it looks really impressive! i'd be very grateful if you continued to make it  ;)

MonsterOfSpain

I knew LadyGagaAGoGo's project wasn't going anywhere...

Anyway, I love your DVD, it's one of the bests I've seen so far. Keep working on it, please.

Thank you guys! I will keep on working on the dvd & yes, interludes will be included for sure ;D I cant say how long it will take + I don't want to do the same mistake as ladygagaagogo ;D

ElectricHaus

Hopefully you will read this....

I do not want to make myself sound like a bad person.....but when it comes to fanmade stuff, I AM HORRIBLY PICKY! I MEAN IT IS BAD! I have watched many fanmade BTWB previews and on everyone of them I have something to complain about. There is always something that gets underneath my skin. Like if there aren't enouph angles, or if its shaky, the audio doesn't match up and so on and so forth. After I watched yours I was in AWE.....Yours is by far the best I have seen. Your audio matches perfectly, the angles are spectacular the quality is awesome, I also love how everyonce in a while you see from a nosebleed seat! Very Very Very well done! You should be very proud of yourself, and I hope to see more! Please don't wind up ladygagaagogo and never release it, or start with audios first. Haha the whole monster community is dying for a good DvD and Yours is phonomenal!

I love it! And if there is anything you need help with you just let me know!

Thank you so much for working so hard on this, I can only imagine how long it takes to make something like this!

I give you props,and congratulations for being the best there is out there!

Archived