💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

"#36 - A year after SHINee’s debut, Onew was approached by a woman asking for a photo. Thinking she wanted one with him, he stood next to her only to have her hand him the camera."

:lmao:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Ow woow

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/wonder-girls-yenny-lim-and-yubin-to-possibly-have-special-stage-for-jyp-nations-family-concert

Wonder Girls' Yenny, Lim, and Yubin to possibly have special stage for JYP Nation's family concert

an agency rep revealed to Newsen on July 9, "Wonder Girls' members Yenny, Yubin, and Lim are discussing their appearance.  There were talks here and there of a special stage," but unsurprisingly, it would be difficult for Sun and Sohee to join.

--------------

This would be so awesome.. it would be the first Wonder Girls performance since early 2013

The article says ''but unsurprisingly, it would be difficult for Sun and Sohee to join.''

well I know leader Sun is busy and stuff... But Sohee? .. she isn't even a Wonder Girls member anymore and shes also not signed with JYP Entertainment anymore... so yeah im sure it would be difficult :dies: 

PoshLife

Step aside WINGS, there's a new female duo in town!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OMqQ_GKhpcc

We're going to review this for the KPop Krew, so go ahead and review it if you want!

Does anybody have that gif where there is a woman walking down the street and she's so happy she falls over? :emma:

PoshLife

Is it this one?

tumblr_inline_n1tg2cL6Wz1ro5aab.gif

Page 605 has all of PopReaper's reaction gifs. I memorized it in anticipation of WINGS' comeback.

Is it this one?

tumblr_inline_n1tg2cL6Wz1ro5aab.gif

Page 605 has all of PopReaper's reaction gifs. I memorized it in anticipation of WINGS' comeback.

Yes thank you

:teehee: Stay tuned for it's usage. :teehee:

PoshLife

Nope :teehee:

Mini album is out next week :hehe:

I figured you were planning ahead lol

So ive heard back from Anti. He's away rn, so he hasn't been able to use his phone much.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PopReaper

So ive heard back from Anti. He's away rn, so he hasn't been able to use his phone much.

Rehearsing for "Lost My Sleep (Because Of This Damn Playlist)"

:gomess:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived