💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is @Slaveblond fake?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

Do you think the insider @Slaveblond if fake? He recently tweeted this, "When the goddess Aphrodite first emerged new-born from the sea-foam's she was greeted by the twin loves Eros and Himeros."

But he/she clearly just copied and pasted this sentence from this website:

http://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/ErosHimeros.html

So what do you think?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

it might just be gaga being lazy and being like 'cba typing this, imma copy and paste' :P

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Didymus

Well, where you do think Gaga got her Venus/G.U.Y. ideas from? :giggle:

I think someone said yesterday that there is enough proof that this account is real, but honestly, I haven't been following it so I don't remember the arguments.

calmar

Nobody knows anything in reality until the music video is out and its contents become public knowledge. I like running with it because it's fun, but I don't entertain any of these accounts as 100% reliable. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

I believe it's real. The bible says so,it must be true.

Oh,wait. Wrong thread.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

No. They've tweeted soooo many stuff that only an insider would know. At this point it's more likely real than not.

GUY coming to slay lives :usrs:

This is the account that was also the first one to tell us about Gaga performing on TV this month...and many other things. For some reason he/she deletes many  of his/her tweets almost immediately after tweeting them...

ARTPOPGAGA was the first insider to mention GUY with that "power bottom" quote

SlaveBlonde is also an insider and knew lots and LOTS of info and hints before some events had happened

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

No way is it fake. They had those MJH lyrics before anyone else and they have deleted a **** load of tweets hinting at the performance on Jimmy Fallon and loads of other things.

They are reliable.

Laceface

I believe they are a reliable source of info tbh p.s.

Can I ask why you start every post with o<(+_+)>o? Just wondering :)

Archived