VOLANTIS

First Stefani, now Taylor....

005.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

I see these Lana fans acting as if she was the first artist to ever use vintage thematics and that just ain't true. The only thing original and vintage on her are her thoughs on feminism.

Redstreak

Just because someone is more popular, because she makes basic pop music, and someone who started after Taylor became a thing and only recently became big doesn't mean ****. Taylor won songwriting awards for writing about some people she dated. Tragic. Lana is a much better artist and songwriter.

almost every Lana song is about a Daddy she wants so don't even try it about subject matter. Taylor's writing is authentic and confessional hence why she's more praised for her writing. Many of the writing awards she's received are actually based on merit, not popularity
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hellspont

this ****ing thread, who cares taylor fans can go like taylor and lana fans can go like lana in their respective threads, if Lana doesnt want to go she doesnt want to go. can we please stop turning everything these women do into some sort of battle of stans... ffs 

Cody Draco

He won them for Stay with me, which is a really well written song. It's really catchy too. You might not like him or his work in general, but you have to admit it's a good song.

Stay With Me well written? More deserving of recognition than songs from Ultraviolence? I think not. :love:

His album more deserving of recognition and praise than Ultraviolence? I think not. :love:

darkchylde

Just because someone is more popular, because she makes basic pop music, and someone who started after Taylor became a thing and only recently became big doesn't mean ****. Taylor won songwriting awards for writing about some people she dated. Tragic. Lana is a much better artist and songwriter. 

What does exactly Lana write about? Social justice? Also, please, read this again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Taylor_Swift#Grammy_Awards 

Supersonic

Pressed over someone being more successful than her? Eeek, that so legitly doesn't sound like Lana at all

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Tove Lo

almost every Lana song is about a Daddy she wants so don't even try it about subject matter. Taylor's writing is authentic and confessional hence why she's more praised for her writing. Many of the writing awards she's received are actually based on merit, not popularity

That is so not true, it's just a joke that people believe.  Her writing is a joke.

God why haven't I put you on my ignore list any sooner, you're annoying as ****.

hop on that **** like a maniac

VOLANTIS

:applause:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Blue Jeans

"rip off of Lana's work" I'm sorry I don't remember Lana Del Rey patenting nostalgia but if it makes you happy, put a gif on it.

Listen to Without You and Wildest Dreams, the songs are more than similar, even a deaf person you could tell Taylor was inspired by Lana, but if it makes you happy you can always pretend there's no similarities

LZs7zJL.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

oNLf6Ni.jpg

aha no. 

also lana has 2 brit awards, taylor has none so i doubt thats not her reason for not going lmao

NewYorkCity

she's pressed about anyone who is more relevant than her (so... apart from Azealia... the whole industry). That's where that Gaga song came from :whitney: stay pressed :whitney:

Morphine Prince

Well, why would she waste her time if she's sure she won't win? And Taylor's everywhere so...

Archived