💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Well, Macy's were never part of equation for EDG.

Back when the Haus Labs website putting up the release date and stores that will carry the scent, Macy's was never mentioned on the list.

That is true but, that is what I heard. But I will say this, I hope this goes well in the end.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I might go searching for EDG tomorrow.  Has it been confirmed that it's now available at Sears, Walgreen, and CVS?

RAMROD

That is true but, that is what I heard. But I will say this, I hope this goes well in the end.

:applause:

I might go searching for EDG tomorrow. Has it been confirmed that it's now available at Sears, Walgreen, and CVS?

Sears since day one, especially on their website.

The rest, they say tgey would but no.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I might go searching for EDG tomorrow. Has it been confirmed that it's now available at Sears, Walgreen, and CVS?

It's been confirmed that Sears and Walgreens sell it in store, but not at all locations. So...there is no guarantee that you'll find it. Good luck. :)

The rest, they say tgey would but no.

Walgreens also has it in-store at some locations.

SPARTACUS

P2QlfFH.gif

So beyond over it. I don't care if the have something planned at this point - the whole thing is stale. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD

It's been confirmed that Sears and Walgreens sell it in store, but not at all locations. So...there is no guarantee that you'll find it. Good luck. :)

Walgreens also has it in-store at some locations.

It is like trynna find needle in stacks of hay tbh.

forslayage

SO IM WALKING IN MY LOCAL FRED MEYER WITH MY MOM AND I WAS LOOKING IN THE SCHOOL ISLE FOR STUFF AND SO IM WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY NOW AND I SEE FRAGRANCES AND IM LIKE WOW AND I JOKE AND SAY I WONDER IF THEY HAVE EAU DE GAGA AND LAUGH AND THEN I LOOK ON THE TOP SHELF AND THEY ACTUALLY HAD IT AND I CRIED AND FELL ON THE GROUND AND OMG THE DISPLAY WAS SO PRETTY!!! AND YES I WAS IN FRED MEYER. PICTURES: 00BI8cn.jpgk6TtK2o.jpgl2Px5UD.jpg

SO IM WALKING IN MY LOCAL FRED MEYER WITH MY MOM AND I WAS LOOKING IN THE SCHOOL ISLE FOR STUFF AND SO IM WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY NOW AND I SEE FRAGRANCES AND IM LIKE WOW AND I JOKE AND SAY I WONDER IF THEY HAVE EAU DE GAGA AND LAUGH AND THEN I LOOK ON THE TOP SHELF AND THEY ACTUALLY HAD IT AND I CRIED AND FELL ON THE GROUND AND OMG THE DISPLAY WAS SO PRETTY!!! AND YES I WAS IN FRED MEYER. PICTURES: 00BI8cn.jpgk6TtK2o.jpgl2Px5UD.jpg

What is Fred Meyer? :laughga:

forslayage

What is Fred Meyer? :laughga:

omg whoops I thought you didn't live in the us but I guess its a shopping mart only in oregon i thought it was all over  :laughga:

omg whoops I thought you didn't live in the us but I guess its a shopping mart only in oregon i thought it was all over :laughga:

Is it like Big Lots kind of?

RAMROD

SO IM WALKING IN MY LOCAL FRED MEYER WITH MY MOM AND I WAS LOOKING IN THE SCHOOL ISLE FOR STUFF AND SO IM WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY NOW AND I SEE FRAGRANCES AND IM LIKE WOW AND I JOKE AND SAY I WONDER IF THEY HAVE EAU DE GAGA AND LAUGH AND THEN I LOOK ON THE TOP SHELF AND THEY ACTUALLY HAD IT AND I CRIED AND FELL ON THE GROUND AND OMG THE DISPLAY WAS SO PRETTY!!! AND YES I WAS IN FRED MEYER. PICTURES: 00BI8cn.jpgk6TtK2o.jpgl2Px5UD.jpg

OMG WHATTTTT!

I SAW 50 ML ON THE PICCHAS!

BUT WE ONLY HAVE FRED MEYER JEWELERS IN LA :EMO: :EMO:

forslayage

OMG WHATTTTT!

I SAW 50 ML ON THE PICCHAS!

BUT WE ONLY HAVE FRED MEYER JEWELERS IN LA :emo: :emo:

It sadly wasn't 50ml  :emo: it was the 15ml and 30ml. I hope soon at least the us will get the shower gels and body lotions with the 50ml and 75ml. What also annoys me is every eau de gaga tester bottle is 50ml, but they dont sell 50ml in the us yet.

RAMROD

It sadly wasn't 50ml :emo: it was the 15ml and 30ml. I hope soon at least the us will get the shower gels and body lotions with the 50ml and 75ml. What also annoys me is every eau de gaga tester bottle is 50ml, but they dont sell 50ml in the us yet.

Ohhh I am bummed :emo:

They seems doing this EDG sale very slowly, like snail slow :lmao:

I too hope eventually we get to see the complete collection from this line

Americano

They should really get these out to stores faster.

Im sure theyd benefit from her buzz with all her TV appearances lately and social media buzz.

Archived