💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Nope unfortunately! Haus Labs and Gaga have said nothing so far. The stores only have 30ml and online has 75ml

bought my 30ml at Walgreens, but using that bottle for school. Buying the 75ml online to keep for myself for all the time thanks for all the help :hug:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

bought my 30ml at Walgreens, but using that bottle for school. Buying the 75ml online to keep for myself for all the time thanks for all the help :hug:

You welcome :hug:

GGD Presidential Elections

moultonlava

Am I A Girl
ChicaSkas

Drove to vancouver and picked up the 30ml! THEY HAD THIS GIANT ASS POSTER AND I LITERALLY SCREAMED when I went up to the register to buy it they said that it wasn't even in their system as a product :air:  :toofloppy:

Ohhhhhh my god. Please go back and take a PICTURE of the poster that is huge news!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga Monster

Ohhhhhh my god. Please go back and take a PICTURE of the poster that is huge news!

At Sears they had Eau De Gaga table cloth and a huge poster. I am going to upload them here later today

I think it's awesome that you're doing this, but what I really want to know is.... .where the hell are the people who are actually PAID to promo/market EDG at?

They might as well not exist. Haven't been able to reach out to any of those people bc there's no contact info. I'm doing this because:

1. It's unfair that we had to wait months for a sparse non-existent product

2. It's unfair that they said it was coming the 15th and we don't have access to the entire line

3. Conflicting reports from the companies involved

4. Web of confusion

5. NON EXISTENCE OF HAUS LABS/HAUS OF GAGA (I cap this bc it's the most frustrating bull**** thing in this entire snafu)

6. As an American consumer, I have the right to inquire about a product I was excited for

I find it absolute bull**** how coty, the Haus AND the retailers are handling this. If we had straight answers I wouldn't be breaking my back to find them.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

moultonlava

As an American consumer,

There's apparently no limit to what an American consumers feels entitled to. It was available in some form on the 15th and that's ALL they promised.

RAMROD

There's apparently no limit to what an American consumers feels entitled to. It was available in some form on the 15th and that's ALL they promised.

And the problem is is it didn't, it is barely available, and you call us wrong for this?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

You do have a great point. They never said it would be a huge release, and this fanbase is spoiled by the big rollouts of the past (huge Barney's launch of merch, huge FAME perfume launch, ect.)

To have such an understated quiet launch after such a big buildup...

rHzyVeQ.png

oVwNS1Q.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga Monster

Pictures I Took At Sears

Eau De Gaga Table Cloth

pN5bf3n.jpg

Eau De Gaga Poster

QfDemy0.jpg

Eau De Gaga Tester

UTWHBDX.jpg

Eau De Gaga Bottles

xVX39Di.jpg

My Bottle of Eau De Gaga :worship2:  :worship2: 

fOnI37I.jpg

GagaStefi

Pictures I Took At Sears

Eau De Gaga Table Cloth

pN5bf3n.jpg

Eau De Gaga Poster

QfDemy0.jpg

Eau De Gaga Tester

UTWHBDX.jpg

Eau De Gaga Bottles

xVX39Di.jpg

fOnI37I.jpg

Thank You!

GlamGorgeousGG

Pictures I Took At Sears

Eau De Gaga Table Cloth

pN5bf3n.jpg

Eau De Gaga Poster

QfDemy0.jpg

Wow! 

Lona Delery

Pictures I Took At Sears

Eau De Gaga Table Cloth

pN5bf3n.jpg

Eau De Gaga Poster

QfDemy0.jpg

Eau De Gaga Tester

UTWHBDX.jpg

Eau De Gaga Bottles

xVX39Di.jpg

fOnI37I.jpg

Steal the cloth and send it to me

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived