💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry EXPOSES Australian Press

Henry

Featured Posts

She has been a megastar for nearly 8 years and this is the first time she lashed on paparazzi and she's suddenly a spoiled brat?

If Gaga had done the same, you would have supported her and said that paparazzi are vile. What about Perez Hilton? Gaga is a spoiled brat for complaining about Perez. It's the price of fame, as you said. Gaga shouldn't have become a pop star if she didn't want Perez following her. It makes her a spoiled brat for wanting to decide when she is or isn't famous when she is in public.

:smh:

It's one of the things that makes her a spoiled brat. Another is how she treats her fans. She doesn't seem to care about them at all. 

Perez is different. If he had just been taking pictures of Gaga on the street when she was in town, I would have said Gaga is over reacting. He was trying to move into her own building, invading her private space. Also, Gaga wasn't complaining about the paparazzi in general or in one city. She one complaining about one person who followed her across the country which verged on stalking, and had an agenda against her. She wasn't complaining about random paparazzi following her around a city for a week like Katy.  

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I don't get why people basically defend the paparazzi.

It's like telling a woman "If a guy catcalls you or puts their hand on you in a club, just give them a smile and politely turn them down. You look hot and you're out in public- what do you expect? If you don't want to be eye-****ed, just stay at home."

Like. Have you ever been out and about and had someone stare at you? It's weird. It feels weird. You want them to stop.

Now imagine you've got someone staring at you, following you, with a camera, yelling things at you, and you're not even doing anything related to your career.

It's bull**** to defend this kind of behavior.

Catcalls are a form of s-xual harassment. The Papz wanting to get a picture to make money is doing their job that at this time, is completely legal. They don't care if the person is Katy Perry or Justin Bieber or Adele...they just want the picture to turn into media outlets to earn a living. Two different issues here. (of course, the papz comments sometimes do qualify as a form of harassment- that's a different issue altogether)

Now, does there need to be some kind of reform, in the way of laws, to better protect the privacy of celebrities? Yes, I believe there should be! Not only should there be laws about distance, there should be laws concerning following celebrities in cars and those bright lights they shine in celeb's faces when they (or their drivers) are trying to drive. Also, children of celebrities should be off-limit completely!

A handful of papz at a public beach is expected, and yes, is currently legal. I'm sure it does get tiring, but as of right now, that's the price of fame. Hundreds of Papz blocking your driveway, following your car or following you and your kids to the park is what is extreme and downright dangerous in many cases.

I don't blame Katy or any other celebrity for getting tired of it all or for having a bad day, but until laws are set up, this is the trade off. If Katy feels strongly about it, she could join the many celebrities fighting for some type of reform.

This is not the first time she lashes out at them, Katy and the paparazzi don't seem to get along.

tumblr_mg0l9hn0vW1qee6wmo1_r3_250.gif

thumb.png

tumblr_lvagdwCrKC1qee6wmo2_r2_500.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nTf-HU04NOo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q0QP8Cng6WM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TwP3uK74lD4

Meanwhile Gaga...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XsqaYswoYwQ

FreePalestine

Prometheus

well the first stalker is hot idk what shes complaining about

That's like saying "that rapist is hot I don't know why she is upset" :awkney:

I'm confused by your logic. :duck:

she's not actually being raped :awkney:

so i dont understand your logic either

and thanks for recommending prometheus to me months ago for a movie to watch, i enjoyed it

Prometheus

she's not actually being raped :awkney:

so i dont understand your logic either

and thanks for recommending prometheus to me months ago for a movie to watch, i enjoyed it

Harassment is a step below rape. Although I doubt these camera-mongrels will rape her, she still has a right to privacy. 

I'm glad you liked it! :hug:

Harassment is a step below rape. Although I doubt these camera-mongrels will rape her, she still has a right to privacy. 

But taking pictures isn't harassment. And no one has a right to privacy in a public space!

Prometheus

But taking pictures isn't harassment. And no one has a right to privacy in a public space!

So if group of people surrounded you 24 hours a day and took pictures of you it would be alright? Do you think it's okay for a stranger to run up to a random person and take pictures since they are in a public space?

So if group of people surrounded you 24 hours a day and took pictures of you it would be alright? Do you think it's okay for a stranger to run up to a random person and take pictures since they are in a public space?

Yes, if they are in a public space. There is no expectation of privacy when a person is in a public space (think surveillance cameras). If they are photographing them at home or in a hotel, then that is invading his/her privacy. It might be annoying, but there's no legal recourse, unless the photographer uses the photo for slanderous means or uses it to endorse something on the person's behalf. 

But he is not famous. Katy is. Paparazzi are part of the reason. Where she would be in media if they all always ignored her? No one would talk about her.

She can afford bodyguards too. Or go to a private beach.

FreePalestine

Archived