💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sunny's Tutorial's //

Sunny

Featured Posts

Sunny

YES YES YES PLEASE! That plan sounds PERFECT! :excited::legend:

I totally approve you going for this. And since this will be a series of tutorials for one topic, you'll easily manage the next part in time and there hopefully won't be any delay between the tutorials.

Can't wait for all these tutorials! angie.gif

I'll do the first one now :yes:

But, how should I space them :huh:

5QNXkFo.gif

Screen-shot-2013-08-18-at-4.54.50-PM1-e1

:hug:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5QNXkFo.gif

tCfuMzE.gif

You should start your own tutorial.

tCfuMzE.gif
That way I can learn the secret ways of both my fav GAs, and gradually overtake you both. 
tCfuMzE.gif

I'll do the first one now :yes:

But, how should I space them :huh:

What do you mean? :confused:

Sunny

Recoloring

TL;DR : Resize if image to big, change image mode to CMYK, select the part you want to recolor with the Pen tool / Quick Selection Tool, refine edge if needed, add a layer adjustment (Curves, or Hue / Saturation), brush any parts with white you want to color that didn't get selected, black for parts that got selected, save

Congrats to members who voted for recoloring! Here you have a tutorial on recoloring, which you can use to color black and white pictures!

Step 1. Open image in Photoshop (I use Photoshop CC)

Side note : If the image is too large (Example UHQ), you may want to resize it (Or not, depends on how good your computer is)

Step 2. Change the image mode to CMYK, by going to Image > Mode > CMYK Color

Step 3. Select the parts you want to recolor by using the pen tool (Do everything except the 6th step.) / Quick Selection Tool (Remember to refine edge, like in the Cutting tutorial).

Step 4. Now, there are more ways, I am going to show you 2 (If you want the 3rd one, feel free and ask me)

1st. Way

Step 1.* Select the Curves adjustment (In green box)

zgrB8.jpg

Step 2.* Now, it really comes to your wanting, play with the Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black "channels", until you get the final result

sqo4l1.jpg

You will see the colors of the parts you selected are changing!

When you are done, click the two arrows in the right corner, and, if you want to recolor an other part, do the steps again!

2nd Way.

Step 1. Now, you want to select the color you want the part to be changed to (With the color picker, or the eyedropper tool (Just click on the color you want to select).

Step. 2* Select the Hue / Saturation adjustment (In green box)

VbG7k.jpg

Step 3.* Click on the colorize button, and, , you may want to play with the Saturation and Lightness (You may want to move the Hue bar just a little bit (Left or right), if want a brighter or darker color

You will see the colors of the parts you selected are changed!

When you are done, click the two arrows in the right corner, and, if you want to recolor an other part, do the steps again!

Step 5. Now that you are done, you may want to delete some parts of the recoloring, or add some. Click on the layer mask (Black box with white) of the Hue / Saturation layer you want to edit. Brush with black color brush to delete recoloring, and white to add

Step 6. Save the image as JPEG file, and that is it!

Phoenix

You should start your own tutorial.

That way I can learn the secret ways of both my fav GAs, and gradually overtake you both. 

tumblr_lzz94wgoih1qb4vrao1_400.gif

i don't feel like doing it, 'cause the thread would flop so hard like all my latest threads. tCfuMzE.gif

It's my bionic era on this site tCfuMzE.gif

💎

tumblr_lzz94wgoih1qb4vrao1_400.gif

i don't feel like doing it, 'cause the thread would flop so hard like all my latest threads. tCfuMzE.gif

It's my bionic era on this site tCfuMzE.gif

Are you kidding me? :excuseme:

And it's not even about your thread flopping!

Look at Sunny. Ha thread flopped harder than Britney Jean. (:teehee:) But I love his tutorials, and he helped me get started with Photoshop and I owe him much for that. And idc whether this thread flops and I'm the only one posting here. Because as long as Sunny keeps posting new tutorials, I'll definitely post here. :yes:

I can same for you! :hug:

Phoenix

Look at Sunny. Ha thread flopped harder than Britney Jean. But I love his tutorials, and he helped me get started with Photoshop and I owe him much for that. And idc whether this thread flops and I'm the only one posting here. Because as long as Sunny keeps posting new tutorials, I'll definitely post here.

I can same for you!

Okay I'll make an "PS tutorials for GoodBoyRere" thread later. :hehe::hug: 

💎

Sunny

Look at Sunny. Ha thread flopped harder than Britney Jean. ( :teehee:) But I love his tutorials, and he helped me get started with Photoshop and I owe him much for that. And idc whether this thread flops and I'm the only one posting here. Because as long as Sunny keeps posting new tutorials, I'll definitely post here. :yes:

I can same for you! :hug:

How did it flop it has the most pages in this category

How did it flop it has the most pages in this category

:derpga:

Okay I'll make an "PS tutorials for GoodBoyRere" thread later. :hehe::hug:

Even better. :whitney: I'll get my own spotlight. My a closet attention hoe anyway.tCfuMzE.gif

Sunny

:derpga:

Even better. :whitney: I'll get my own spotlight. My a closet attention hoe anyway.tCfuMzE.gif

If my thread is an album, it is 21

It keeps on selling and selling and no one knows why

If my thread is an album, it is 21

It keeps on selling and selling and no one knows why

I'm buying all the copies duh.  :koons:

Sunny

I'm buying all the copies duh.  :koons:

thank you my little sunnies

Sunny

Okay I laughed. "Little Sunnies" :lmao: