💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Ashleigh, what are you doing?

Christopher is clearly another fave, and with Helen being hated by the public, don't pick fights with or get too friendly with the wrong people. It'll just end up harming her. Ugh.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Cruelty

I was so pleasantly surprised to hear MANiCURE in tonight's episode! :heart:

Also,

was I the only one who found it hilarious when Ashleigh said "Stop speaking to me like that" during her argument with Christopher? :rofl:

WHAAAAAAT? Haven't actually watched the episode yet. As in, the actual SLAYiCURE?

Also, https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/posts/749487078469878 - almost every single comment is in support of Chris. #ChrisToWin

Not seeming good for Ashleigh unfortunately... (which is sad since I like Ashleigh and Christopher) https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/photos/a.126723617412897.34404.119257188159540/749368868481699/?type=1&theater

JaysAMess

Ashleigh, what are you doing?

Christopher is clearly another fave, and with Helen being hated by the public, don't pick fights with or get too friendly with the wrong people. It'll just end up harming her. Ugh.

mte.

Michael

The moment that won it for Sam last year :giveup:

Aired during the finale, right in the middle of the voting for the final 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9CRLFzsakg

Cruelty

Official eviction prediction: Zoe

I agree, but I'm not sure who's getting saved first. A few days ago I'd have said Pav getting saved first, since everybody feels sorry for him because of the attitude towards him in the house, but now there's a LOT of support online for Chris, so it might be him.

Either way, bye bye Zoe.

Jase

Crowd were f'n useless. "Get Zoe out" chants instead of "Get Chis out" + half-assed cheers for Pav. Mess

I wonder what's going to happen with the money next week :udidnt: This has the potential to be an explosive week which could show the true colours of certain housemates :udidnt:

Jase

So ****ing annoyed that Zoe went, meanwhile Chris is still in.  :fail:

right? I went off Zoe but she shouldn't have gone over Chris :wtf:

Michael

Can't say I'm overly surprised that Zoe was evicted. That Tesco comment really did ruin her. :jonny:

I am however surprised by the lack of puns during tonight's episode. I was waiting for Emma's gag "Well you've voted out our all singing, all dancing pop idol. It seems that every little doesn't help. We'll be back after the break" :emma:

JaysAMess

right? I went off Zoe but she shouldn't have gone over Chris :wtf:

Sigh... :(

I'm looking forward to the Power of Money though, should definitely be interesting!

Cruelty

YES CHRIS IS STILL IN!!!!!!!

Also, Pav's sister's argument about 'how would you like it if you were put in the house after six weeks' and everything falls flat on its face because Pav introduced himself to the housemates (via his VT) by saying he was a master manipulator and would be a--lysing everybody. It's Pav's own fault.

Edited by NeonSkeleton