Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

So it's essentially down to Chris, Steven, Kimberley and Danielle.

Yaaaay.

(Literally my least fave housemates.) :fan:

I think it's between Danielle and Chris, after the discussion they had last nice (saying that they like Steven, but if they got rid of Kim, then he wouldn't like them).

Hopefully they go with Danielle though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

gagalovesme

I'd rather Steven go than Kimbot tbh. He makes me so uncomfortable to watch.

I wish they could get rid of them both. I'm sick of the sight of them now

Jase

Oh my GOD, what kind of ****ing FIX is this by Channel 5? Kim's ill so she can't be evicted basically....WHAT THE ****

Oh my GOD, what kind of ****ing FIX is this by Channel 5? Kim's ill so she can't be evicted basically....WHAT THE ****

Wait what?! :shocked: I missed a bit of the start of the show. What a scam. :fail:

Maybe she's pregnant :lolgaga:

Opulence

Losing Bianca and Danielle has lost BB a lot of arguments, hilarity and controversy (overall great TV), very bad outcome of the twist. If they lost Pav and Steven there would be a big story of how Kim copes coming back into the house without him and how fast she forgets about him and no one would notice Pav gone...

This week has been such a letdown! I was expecting something explosive but it's completely flatlined. Channel 5 are definitely NOT doing Big Brother any justice at all. Bad edits, big chunks of potential storyline being left out, manipulation of the footage to suit Big Brothers agenda etc

I know this has always been the case but it seems even more so since moving to 5. If they're going to throw the phrase 'Armageddon' around as a twist they could at least deliver - 'Secrets and Lies' was executed much better than this series.

Glad Danielle is gone but would've been nice to see how Kim was without Steven. Also, what is wrong with her? Did she catch something nasty from Steven when he 'opened it'

I am FURIOUS, FURIOUS, FURIOUS.

Danielle should NOT have went. Tragic. That girl should've been there right through to the final. She was one of the only housemates to provide good TV and make me excited to watch the show every night.

Bianca, although I didn't want her to go, the time was right. She'll go down as one of the most messiest and iconic housemates ever. If she had stayed more than a week or two her character would've dragged out and got boring.

JaysAMess

YES DANIELLE IS FINALLY OUT!!

tumblr_n8u0grSJiR1qa7k60o7_250.gif

Pav and Zoe made the right decision.

It's a shame Biannca went though, she would have been a great, entertaining housemate in the long run. 

I am FURIOUS, FURIOUS, FURIOUS.

Danielle should NOT have went. Tragic. That girl should've been there right through to the final. She was one of the only housemates to provide good TV and make me excited to watch the show every night.

tumblr_n8u0grSJiR1qa7k60o2_250.gif

Electric Venus

FUMING. clearly they knew kim was going to be evicted so they pulled her out and made them choose danielle :smh: wtf are they doing? she was one of the best things about this series and if i were her i'd feel so cheated but i'm so happy ashleigh is safe :party: i'll keep watching so i can support her but once she's gone i'm out bc the manipulation is clearly a lot worse than i thought..