• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Speaking of wanking, his "it feels like somebody just...wanked all over my face" comment when he and Kimbot were having an argument about her pics of Sacha the other night came out of NOWHERE and had me in stitches :rofl:

He said that? :lmao: :lmao: I missed that once. What a creepy bastard :rofl:

Jase

He said that? :lmao: :lmao: I missed that once. What a creepy bastard :rofl:

Yup it was on the highlights show a couple of days ago. It was so unexpected and hilarious. He comes out with some classic one-liners, gotta hand him that :lmao:

crownlessking

Agreed. She's so fabulous :flutter:

I know she was being awfully mean but everytime Big Brother replay the time she said "Aw, we all know that Steven can do so much better" with her little giggle I just scream.

Jase

I know she was being awfully mean but everytime Big Brother replay the time she said "Aw, we all know that Steven can do so much better" with her little giggle I just scream.

Absolutely. Honestly one of the lines of the series so far, it's the way she says it so sarcastically and b---hy :deadbanana:

crownlessking

Absolutely. Honestly one of the lines of the series so far, it's the way she says it so sarcastically and b---hy :deadbanana:

It's my purpose in life to be as b---hy and sarcastic as the Ice Queen Ashleigh :wub:

Jase

It's my purpose in life to be as b---hy and sarcastic as the Ice Queen Ashleigh :wub:

COM_2014-06-09_LIF_026_31921132_I5.JPG

What kind of flawless beauty :legend:

iamsean

I'd rather punch myself in the balls than watch them two attempt to have s-x again :sick:

We're approaching 40 pages, guys!! Love this thread and all of the regulars :hug:

This.

Even worse the first night they tried it on and he whispered 'open it'....        :omg:  :udidnt:  :millie:

Edited by iamsean

Jase

This.

Even worse the first night they tried it on and he whispered 'open it'....        :omg:  :udidnt:  :millie:

Iconic BB moment :toofunny:

JaysAMess

When Kimberly gets evicted, I want Emma to show the open it clip, just to see Kim's reaction. :toofunny:

Jase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU2MiFikxjc&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Oh my GOD, Ashleigh is FUMING. "I'd wipe that smile off your face right now" :lmao:

Jase

DAILY STAR DESCRIPTION OF 3 NEW HOUSEMATES

"the 3 going in is a globe-trotting stripper! second is a former pop star who wants another crack at fame after almost hitting the big time on one of 54-year-old Simon Cowell’s shows. third is a Sikh from Ess-x who reckons he has already worked out how to play everyone in the house."

No Kim's ex? Jenny was cut because C5 feared there would be a bust-up...THAT'S WHAT YOU ****ING GET WHEN YOU DO AN "ARMAGEDDON" THEMED WEEK YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES

They all sound vile. A guy from Ess-x, a stripper and a fame hungry wannabe? What the **** are C5 DOING

COM_2014-06-09_LIF_026_31921132_I5.JPG

What kind of flawless beauty :legend:

We need an Ashleigh appreciation thread. :manicure:

DAILY STAR DESCRIPTION OF 3 NEW HOUSEMATES

"the 3 going in is a globe-trotting stripper! second is a former pop star who wants another crack at fame after almost hitting the big time on one of 54-year-old Simon Cowell’s shows. third is a Sikh from Ess-x who reckons he has already worked out how to play everyone in the house."

No Kim's ex? Jenny was cut because C5 feared there would be a bust-up...THAT'S WHAT YOU ****ING GET WHEN YOU DO AN "ARMAGEDDON" THEMED WEEK YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER ASSHOLES

They all sound vile. A guy from Ess-x, a stripper and a fame hungry wannabe? What the **** are C5 DOING

What the ****, we need Jenny and Sasha going in. Why are you doing this Channel 5?! :nooo:

Edited by UzK