💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Oh my god I'm panic-attacking now thinking Jale might go. I really hope she doesn't. I know she's done bad things, but I think she only made friends with Helen so her time in the BB house wouldn't be full of Helen being mean to her. I mean, come on, nobody wants to be bullied constantly. It's definitely between Ashleigh and Jale, but I think it'll be Jale going (but I hope it won't).

I mean, Marlon is a disgusting chauvinistic pig who's put himself above all the other housemates. And he gets immunity from eviction. THEY'RE GOING TO BE EATING COUSCOUS AND CHICK PEAS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, PEOPLE!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Cruelty

I'm going to be really, really upset if Jale goes.

Same. My favourite since the start. And she's now being hated by the public just for trying to make her time in the house more enjoyable. Still, to say she's been nominated four times, if she leaves on Friday, she can go out with a bit of dignity.

But she will go out. On Facebook, all the most-liked comments are "Save Ashleigh". I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Friday. #TeamJale #QueenJale

Michael

Same. My favourite since the start. And she's now being hated by the public just for trying to make her time in the house more enjoyable. Still, to say she's been nominated four times, if she leaves on Friday, she can go out with a bit of dignity.

But she will go out. On Facebook, all the most-liked comments are "Save Ashleigh". I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Friday. #TeamJale #QueenJale

The Facebook comments do not reflect the general public's voting at all.

Ashleigh is still the most likely to go, even if Jale is hated by a lot of the public now. But then, I guess it all depends on the edit they get.

I mean, for example everybody was certain Ash would go last week, but then because he was quiet all week and Matthew was not, Matthew ended up going.

Cruelty

I need another Jale lover to help me out here. Okay, AVIVA, you'll do. All you need to do is kidnap one of the Big Brother producers and lock him/her in your house (not in a kinky way). Then I can apply to become the new Big Brother producer and... influence the editing this week so Jale gets put in a really, really favourable light.

SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!

Michael

I need another Jale lover to help me out here. Okay, AVIVA, you'll do. All you need to do is kidnap one of the Big Brother producers and lock him/her in your house (not in a kinky way). Then I can apply to become the new Big Brother producer and... influence the editing this week so Jale gets put in a really, really favourable light.

SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!

I don't think that most people are really angry at Jale or think she has done anything nasty. More than anything I think people feel disappointed in her. The fact that she was kind of the people's princess and we championed her because Helen and Pauline were bullying her into the ground. Her sudden friendship with Helen was just disappointing that Jale would stoop to being assosicated with her. Yeah, it will make her time easier and it's understandable but it was also kind of a moment where Jale shot herself in the foot. Had she kept her distance from Helen, I'm certain that she would still be a firm favourite.

OMG Helen is VILE, BB was waaaaaaay out of order targeting Ashleigh like that and Helen has mocked her accent THREE times, if she was Chinese or Indian or something she wouldve been thrown out the first time, BIG BROTHER IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THIS YEAR, have stopped watching it for the first time ever

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Electric Venus
OMG Helen is VILE, BB was waaaaaaay out of order targeting Ashleigh like that and Helen has mocked her accent THREE times, if she was Chinese or Indian or something she wouldve been thrown out the first time, BIG BROTHER IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THIS YEAR, have stopped watching it for the first time ever
:trootea:

Laceface

:yes:  :applause:

Marlon saving himself like the little b---h he is. Ashleigh certain to be leaving this week.

I.. I just can't.

I'm giving Armageddon a chance but unless that does some justice to the house, I'm done with this series.

But on a positive note, Winston has MAJORLY redeemed himself in my eyes from defending Ashleigh today from people ganging up on her and his reaction to Marlon saving himself/making them lose the shopping task. :applause:

Jase

Jale fans, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. IF this was a vote to save then yes, she'd go, but it isn't so she's going to be absolutely fine

Jase

But on a positive note, Winston has MAJORLY redeemed himself in my eyes from defending Ashleigh today from people ganging up on her and his reaction to Marlon saving himself/making them lose the shopping task. :applause:

AGREED! I hate how he and Ash sit and snigger whenever Helen goes off on one of her tirades against another housemate, but saying that, he's clearly a guy who stands up for what's right; he won't sit back and not intervene if he thinks one of his friends acts like a total twat, and that was proved with what he said to Helen in regards to the Ashleigh argument and with what he said to Marlon for being a selfish, disgusting pig. Major kudos to him :applause:

JaysAMess

:toofunny: at Ash saying it seems like Helen is being picked on because she shouts at others. Wow, okay Ash..

Poor Ashleigh though, i'm glad she didn't argue back with Helen, because it'd just be giving Helen exactly what she wants.

So glad Mark stood up to Helen because she was only targeting Ashleigh and not Danielle. Mark just keeps giving us more reasons to love him. :flutter: