Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Jase

After watching last nights episode, I hate to say it, but I'm starting to warm up to Helen - when she's had a drink, she's still incredibly rude. But idk, she seems okay.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

boobtank

I'm running out of people to like this season, the only people I like now are Mark and Jale.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Don't get me wrong, I still think she's vile. But when she's not in her own little group of friends I feel like she's okay and more relaxed and funny. :rip: Still doesn't deserve that place to the final :later:

Jase

Don't get me wrong, I still think she's vile. But when she's not in her own little group of friends I feel like she's okay and more relaxed and funny. :rip: Still doesn't deserve that place to the final :later:

To each their own :P

How ADORABLE is Mark? Him shouting for Christopher while he was in the diary room was classic :rofl: He's so loveable.

I honestly cannot work her out at all. What the hell are her motives?! It also doesn't help that she barely has any facial expression and hardly moves her mouth when she talks in her monotone voice! I think their 'romance' is a complete noddy story though

Trying to pull the showmance card? I have no idea. She's clearly not into it, but Steven is still going ahead and making plans? Poor deluded guy. :laughga:

NOMINATIONS ARE IN

ashleigh, chris, christopher, jale and marlon are all up for eviction

Christopher can't seem to catch a break. I hope Marlon the whiny borefest leaves this week.. but it'll probably be Ashleigh. :noparty:

How ADORABLE is Mark? Him shouting for Christopher while he was in the diary room was classic :rofl: He's so loveable.

Just the way he's made Christopher his new Matthew is adorable. :rofl:

JaysAMess

That was hilarious! I hope he wins.. He's so genuine and just seems like a really nice guy. :flutter:

Oh and lets not forget Mark's cover of AIWFC in the diary room.. those hight notes. :dead:

Edited by JaysAMess

Cruelty

I'm really glad people on here seem to still like Jale, she's being treated like Helen 2.0 on Facebook.... #QueenJale #TeamJale #JaleForPresident #JaleToWin

Michael

It's actually baffling to me how Steven is so blind to the fact that Kimberley obviously cannot stand him. :laughga: Like wtf why is he falling for this.

Jase

That was hilarious! I hope he wins.. He's so genuine and just seems like a really nice guy. :flutter:

Oh and lets not forget Mark's cover of AIWFC in the diary room.. those hight notes. :dead:

He really has provided so many genuine LOL moments :flutter:

NOMS TWIST http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/188638-big-brother-2014-nominations-twist-one-could-be-saved-in-new-twist.html#ixzz36mk0nm9r

If Marlon is saved and Ashleigh isn't...... :deadbanana:

Electric Venus

He really has provided so many genuine LOL moments :flutter:

NOMS TWIST http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/188638-big-brother-2014-nominations-twist-one-could-be-saved-in-new-twist.html#ixzz36mk0nm9r

If Marlon is saved and Ashleigh isn't...... :deadbanana:

ashleigh already got a video from home, surely they won't let marlon save himself? :deadbanana:

I'm really glad people on here seem to still like Jale, she's being treated like Helen 2.0 on Facebook.... #QueenJale #TeamJale #JaleForPresident #JaleToWin

To be fair, she has become a bit of a twat, throwing in her friendship with the "cool kids", the same lot who ridiculed and turned her into an outcast.

It's actually baffling to me how Steven is so blind to the fact that Kimberley obviously cannot stand him. :laughga: Like wtf why is he falling for this.

He reeks of desperation. He's been like that since the first night and his "I've been to 120 countries" crap. You could tell she didn't give a **** back then and she doesn't give one now. :laughga:

Edited by UzK

After the Xmas-themed task last night I legit got my Christmas CD and listened to it all night :whitney:

OMG THAT TWIST

MARK :udidnt:

HELEN :udidnt:

R.I.P OUR SOULS :udidnt: