Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Cruelty

Chris-manly.gif

FEEL THE MANLINESS!!!

Also, people are starting to hate on Queen Jale again on the BBUK Facebook because she's siding with Helen.

Its been quiet since Toya left. No real news or anything. Well done, British public :fail:

She was entertaining tbh.

Her chats with Ashleigh probably indulged Ashleigh's moaning and negative thoughts and now she just seems really sour and angry/annoyed.

I'm really upset Helen is sucking Jale in. Helen tactically started to lick Jale's arse because she heard the screams and cheers for Jale, imo. NOT here for Jale going down because of that cheap prostitute :(

Jase

Chris-manly.gif

FEEL THE MANLINESS!!!

Also, people are starting to hate on Queen Jale again on the BBUK Facebook because she's siding with Helen.

She's just bizarre. Why is she siding with Helen (along with Ash and co) when they've literally all bullied her. It's like, get a little self-respect.

I find Matthew attractive, but he seems very judgmental of people, and internally angry or something and it makes him appear nasty and horrible.

I can see Mark, Winston, Jale, Chris, Christopher being in the final 5, with Mark winning.

If Jale or Chris does something that really irks the public they could be out of the final towards the top, but if not.. I see Winston, Mark, Jale, and Chris in the final 4... then Jale, Winston, and Mark in the final 3...

Michael

The tension between Ashleigh and Helen last night when the girls were in the diary room :rip:

Jase

Did anything of note actually happen?

tumblr_mdlfy0kCAU1rpzdg4o1_500.gif?.jpg

Danielle and Ashleigh b---hing about Helen...Helen b---hing about Danielle and Ashleigh.......and that's pretty much it

Danielle and Ashleigh b---hing about Helen...Helen b---hing about Danielle and Ashleigh.......and that's pretty much it

I was being a tad sarcy, it was a fairly boring episode with same old stuff, haha.

I wish Ashleigh would just crack and be vocal towards Helen instead of the b---hing behind her back, would make for a nice change. :ohwell:

Michael

It's truly baffling to me why Jale thinks it's a good idea to be pals with Helen when she knows that she is in good public favour and Helen is not, and that Ash has been harmed by being friends with Helen. :confused:

What are you doing Jale? Ditch her ass, you are better than that thing.

Edited by Michael

Cruelty

I know Matthew's got a girlfriend and everything...

BUT HE AND MARK ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER!

Last night  :excited2: ! They were being horsies together! And piggy-backing each other! They would make the best couple ever. Mark's like a little excited kid, always running about and being fun, and Matthew's a bit like a slightly strict parent. They're the cutest couple in the house, definitely.

#Markthew