❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

JUST watched the show :giveup: Poor Toya :queen: She WORKED it on the interview afterwards. Was BBBOTS good?

GIRL POWER THO THATS EXCITING! HOPING JENNA COMES IN NEXT WEEK :giveup:

Oh my God are you serious :shocked: 

2vl07wi.jpg

This is crazy :nooo: I must applaud whoever her surgeon is though, being plastic suits her. She's still a fanny-headed b---h though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Electric Venus

JUST watched the show :giveup: Poor Toya :queen: She WORKED it on the interview afterwards. Was BBBOTS good?

GIRL POWER THO THATS EXCITING! HOPING JENNA COMES IN NEXT WEEK

Oh my God are you serious :shocked: 

2vl07wi.jpg

This is crazy :nooo: I must applaud whoever her surgeon is though, being plastic suits her. She's still a fanny-headed b---h though.

she looks like a disgusting chav :eww:

i'm going to miss toya so much, if only it was vote to save, this series has so much potential :emo:

Michael

My god. I am gutted :( Toya will be missed on the show.

I ****ing wish to god this series was vote to save.

Stef

My god. I am gutted :( Toya will be missed on the show.

I ****ing wish to god this series was vote to save.

I've always wondered how that has any impact though :/

People will vote for who they want out, if its VTE

People will vote for who they want saved, if its VTS

Call me stupid but how does it change anything  :laughga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Michael

I've always wondered how that has any impact though :/

People will vote for who they want out, if its VTE

People will vote for who they want saved, if its VTS

Call me stupid but how does it change anything   :laughga:

It definitely changes it.

It's very psychological.

If somebody in the house is evoking anger in the viewers with their behaviour, it causes people to vote to get them out because it's the viewers way of punishing them. But if it's vote to save, it causes the viewer to think 'Wait, I should save this person because the other person who is nominated isn't interesting enough for me to pay money to save'.

A classic case of how the 'Vote to Save' makes a difference is Deana in Big Brother 12. The most nominated housemate of all time, facing eviction every week, and yet every week she was saved and managed to get to the final and finish in the top 3.

It's made a difference for years and years, dating back to even on Channel 4 when randomly some weeks they would have Vote to Save for no apparent reason.

For example, in Big Brother 10 there was one week where all housemates faced eviction, a brand new housemate named Hira, who was very sweet and uncontroversial, was evicted because she had the least number of votes. That meant that housemates which were far more argumentative and hated by the public had been saved by public votes.

The 'Vote to Save' system makes sure that the most controverisal and polarizing characters stay until the end.

Edited by Michael

JaysAMess

I'm hoping now that Toya has gone, this means Ashleigh will finally snap and stand up to Helen and Ash. Although I can't really see it happening, she'll most likely just remain talking **** about them to Danielle.

Electric Venus

toya just rt'd and fav'd me :emo:

edit: twice :emo: such a queen :giveup:

Edited by Electric Venus

Cruelty

You will never fall apart

Toya you're still in our hearts

Never let you fall apart

Together we'll dance in the dark (and wonder why people were cheering Winston, for god's sake)

Electric Venus

loving danielle and ashleigh more and more everyday, danielle's accent is hilarious but it really doesn't represent how most of scotland speak, i'm scottish and i sound nothing like that :laughga: helen ain't ready for tsunami ashleigh :applause:

Edited by Electric Venus

Jase

Danielle claiming she'll let Helen have it if she pisses her off, um no, that won't happen. :roll:

JaysAMess

Ashleigh and Helen will definitely clash this week, you could just tell by how they both were when they were both in the diary room together. 

Jase

Ashleigh and Helen will definitely clash this week, you could just tell by how they both were when they were both in the diary room together. 

Yeah that was super awkward :awkney:

I can't believe all this about Danielle. I do think she is being real in the house, I just don't believe the religious stuff. I think she's just a very confused girl who doesn't really know who she is. As Toya put it on BBBOTS, "Honey she didn't kill nobody!", so regardless, I still love her! :giveup:

Ashleigh is ready to flip out omg, and I can't wait. Really hope she does us proud and takes down Helen. The anti-Helen Messiah is here gurls! :hor: