Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Stef

PLEASE CALL 090 20 44 58 01 TO SAVE HURRICANE TOYA. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT I WILL PAYPAL THE CASH TO YOU :laughga:

She better not go, a b---h is getting skinned if she does :laughga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

She better not go, a b---h is getting skinned if she does :laughga:

Helen's going to be SO smug if Ash isn't evicted and somebody who isn't in her lame gang is

xmo9lh.jpg

Stef

Helen's going to be SO smug if Ash isn't evicted and somebody who isn't in her lame gang is

xmo9lh.jpg

Plot twist: Jenny enters and Big Brother instructs her to revoke Helens pass to the final and give it to a HM of her choice :Whitney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jase

Plot twist: Jenny enters and Big Brother instructs her to revoke Helens pass to the final and gives it to Matthew :whitney:

Edited. :whitney:

A comment from TiBB

Who do you THINK will be evicted tonight?

"Gotta be Ash - all he does is lick the b---hes ring - no point to him and deffo no personality of his own !!"

:lmao:

Electric Venus

I'm hoping Toya doesn't go, although I'm 100% sure it will be her.

Marlon is the person that has to go, or Ash. I'm sick of watching both of them.

Glad my thread isn't flopping too

:teehee:

YOUR THREAD IS GREAT!

And I share all of those thoughts. Toya's only really become interesting this week and it'd be a shame if she went. Marlon really needs to go, he's said horrible things this week, but so has Ash.

On Digital Spy, Toya's looking like the fave to go with 40%. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thing is, people have been hating Toya since she went in, and Ash has only really become a hate figure the past few days.

LET'S KEEP VOTING TO EVICT ASH PEOPLE!

i wouldn't be so sure, ash is bookies fave to go and remember polls have been up since the start of the week and u can only vote once, on digital spy toya started with over 60% and now she's away down to the mid 30's, most people only vote on eviction night too so i'm pretty sure ash won't be safe :hehe: Edited by Electric Venus

Electric Venus

give up on the british public, never been so angry at a result in my life. why the **** is helen allowed to stay? she's disgusting and ash is just as bad. oh well, everyone will be complaining about how boring it is a couple days time. idiots.

Electric Venus
Edited the thread title, there's nothing else to say. Too angry to function rn tbh. Bye.
i've never taken a show so seriously in my life, i even had tears building up wtf, ash adds nothing to the house and why has helen STILL not been ejected :smh: