💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Jase

omg I BURST out laughing when Ashleigh randomly called Helen an ugly b---h :lmao:

WHAT an episode, my god. Poor Matthew :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

They HAVE to play this song when Helen leaves the house. The chorus is so fitting :rofl:

JaysAMess

I take back what I said about Toya, I like her but I just don't like her arrogance and that she tends to look down and talk down to people at times.

About tonights episode though, jfc, Helen needs to have that pass to the final taken off her, she's a disgusting b---h. She's obviously not taking Big Brothers warnings seriously, so taking the pass to the final away from her seems to be the only thing to do to make her realise how vile she's been.

YES at Matthew dragging her with such an epic one liner. YES Matthew, put that b---h in her place!!

I hope Ash goes on Friday, it'll shake the house up even more and it was annoying how he defended Helen tonight, even though she was the one in the wrong. Not to mention his comments about Jale's weight and calling her a maggot. :ew:

Ashleigh really needs to stop b---hing about Helen behind her back and say it to Helen's face.

I'm sure if Ashleigh stood up to Helen, then it'd make Helen and everyone else realise that Ashleigh isn't just a follower (because that's what it looks like rn, she just seems to follow Toya around).

Oh at Danielle continuing to prove that she's two-faced.

Mark is ****ing hilarious, he needs to win.

Michael

That episode omfg.

Helen is one of the most vile, vindictive, bitter, and repulsive housemates in the history of Big Brother. :nooo: God help her when she meets the crowd on her eviction (If she hasn't already been ejected by then).

And we thought Secrets & Lies was argumentative, that was like a peace protest compared to Power Trip. :nooo:

I really want Ashleigh to completley tell Helen what she thinks of her. She has the potential to really wipe the floor with her, but I think she's too scared. :ohno: Can't say I'm surprised. Although I know that if I was in that house I would have to stand up to Helen, I couldn't keep my mouth shut around her.

Mark is hilarious when angry though :lmao: omfg.

Lampost

Is it just me that's finding this series hard to watch? Some of the housemates' behaviour is disgusting. Helen is a bully, plain and simple. Ash is self-obsessed. Danielle has about 400 personalities. Toya thinks she's better than everyone else. Ashleigh only seems to b---h about people behind their backs. Steven is delusional. Marlon is a chauvinist. Winston is a sheep. Christopher gets involved with things he doesn't need to.

I really want them to just get rid of a bunch of them and replace them with people who are smart enough to know not to act the way some of these people are acting, it's disgraceful. Helen definitely needs her pass to the final taken away too.

The only people I enjoy are Jale, Mark, Kim and Chris. And of course, King Matthew  :worship:

Hoping Toya gets saved this week, so that Ash can go!

Edited by Lampost

Helen has received two formal warnings.. why does she still have her pass to the final? Are Big Brother attempting to keep her in for when that other girl shows up 'cause it'll make great viewing? Hmm. :spin:

But damn, tonight's episode was INTENSE. Ashleigh needs to be more vocal though, instead of the incessant b---hing in the corner.. a shame she has no nerve.

And I used to love Ash, but this last week has just left me.. :blehga:

Mark's overreacting though, bless him. :wub:

Stef

Tomorrows episode to be just as intense as tonights :excited:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JaysAMess

This photograph pretty much sums up the 'relationship' between Steven & Kimberly. :rip:

uktv-big-brother-steven-kisses-kimberly.

Kimberly's face.. :rip:

Helen has received two formal warnings.. why does she still have her pass to the final? Are Big Brother attempting to keep her in for when that other girl shows up 'cause it'll make great viewing? Hmm. :spin:

She hasn't received two formal warnings. The first time she was called to the diary room, she was told if she broke the rules again, then she'd receive her first formal warning.

Although, it really should be two formal warnings.

She hasn't received two formal warnings. The first time she was called to the diary room, she was told if she broke the rules again, then she'd receive her first formal warning.

Although, it really should be two formal warnings.

Oh, my bad. :awkney:

Jase

A post from another forum of somebody defending Helen

alwaysintheright alwaysintheright alwaysintheright alwaysintheright alwaysintheright alwaysintheright is just the gift that keeps giving though, would seriously sit and watch that all night, Helen's just such a queen! wub.gif It really is hilarious though because if Matthew had made that comment to say, Toya, everybody on here would automatically dislike him, shove him down a few spaces in their rankings, etc. But obviously because Helen is loud and enjoys an argument, oh yes, she totally deserves to be spoken to like that?!

Helen gets a formal warning for saying WHAT exactly?! Calling someone a "skinny bast*rd"? But it's alright for Matthew to sit there and say she needs another boob job because her tits are saggy, it's alright for Ash to sit there and call Jale a maggot, it's alright for basically every single f***ing housemate to sit there and chat **** about each other but Helen is the ONLY one to be brought up on her actions? It's a disgrace. Actually hate every single person in that house apart from Helen. Matthew's just a vile little ****. "oh i'm intelligent and i hate unintelligent people", nobody gives a **** and you weren't exactly provoking intelligent conversation just there were you? Twat. Suppose the good thing to come out of Ash tonight however is that he's defending Helen and making sure she's not just constantly being made to look like an absolute fool just because everybody else are complete boring bast*rds and can't handle that people who are actually HUMAN DO argue and DO say things when they're drunk. At least she's being honest and not being a little snide back-stabbing bast*rd like nearly 90% of the people in that house are. They'd probably say a LOT worse if they actually had a pair of balls.

I just fail with words :lmao:

Helen gets a formal warning for saying WHAT exactly?! Calling someone a "skinny bast*rd"? But it's alright for Matthew to sit there and say she needs another boob job because her tits are saggy, it's alright for Ash to sit there and call Jale a maggot, it's alright for basically every single f***ing housemate to sit there and chat **** about each other but Helen is the ONLY one to be brought up on her actions? It's a disgrace. Actually hate every single person in that house apart from Helen. Matthew's just a vile little ****. "oh i'm intelligent and i hate unintelligent people", nobody gives a **** and you weren't exactly provoking intelligent conversation just there were you? Twat. Suppose the good thing to come out of Ash tonight however is that he's defending Helen and making sure she's not just constantly being made to look like an absolute fool just because everybody else are complete boring bast*rds and can't handle that people who are actually HUMAN DO argue and DO say things when they're drunk. At least she's being honest and not being a little snide back-stabbing bast*rd like nearly 90% of the people in that house are. They'd probably say a LOT worse if they actually had a pair of balls.

BYE.

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

Michael

Whoever wrote that pro-Helen post probably should throw their TV out of the window ASAP.