• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

:awkney: Um

Helen responds (to Matthew): “Boob job? Go rip your ******ing hairs off your ******ing pigeon chest you ******ing skinny, scrawny, pale, plucked ******ing pigeon chested t**t.â€"

Oh, Helen

Jase

THAT TITLE CHANGE!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:        YAAASS!

:hor:

I hope everybody IS calling to evict Ash. We can't have Queen Hurricane Toya going anywhere.

I just wish Toya was there when Ash commented on Jale's weight. She would took him down HARD + got the public on her sightly completely :Cry:

Michael

It was so refreshing to have a fun episode last night. Reminded me of the good old days of Channel 4 BB when even the housemates who hated each other would put their differences aside and have fun together, and then argue viciously at seperate times. Charley/Chanelle in BB8 for example.

Having said that, I'm ready for another drama filled episode now so tonight's should be good with Helen vs. Matthew. :excited2:

Michael

Ashleigh needs to be careful because I can see the same thing happening with her that happened to Sophie last year. Never expressing her own opinions, just agreeing with her leader (in Sophie's case it was Gina, and in Ashleigh's case it's Toya and at other times Danielle). Ashleigh should speak up at talk about the way she feels.

Helen is such a ****ing bastard oh my God I want her to burn in hell :nooo:

I am living for Ashleigh to come at Helen. "All she could say when she was walking out "skinny little bastard, skinny little bastard". But she's an ugly looking b---h" :lmao: :lmao:

Matthew was BRILLIANT omg :nooo: Now all we need is Jenny in to finally know Helen down completely

Electric Venus

helen gets worse every single day, disgusting :wtf: i have some hope for toya now, everyone is HATING on ash :excited2: