💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Helen's clearly jealous of Ashleigh, it's so blatant :deadbanana:

AND

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/481182187682029570/photo/1

Is this the girl who was involved in the Helen/Wayne Rooney threesome?!?! SURELY she's not going in?!?! :udidnt:

EDIT: I AM SCREAMING

1jmgbb.jpg

Is she really going in? This is perfect omg, I can't

Two cheap hookers together omg

I didn't know it was Rooney that Helen was with :deadbanana: :deadbanana: Helen is going to SH*T herself

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Electric Venus

Is she really going in? This is perfect omg, I can't

Two cheap hookers together omg

I didn't know it was Rooney that Helen was with :deadbanana: :deadbanana: Helen is going to SH*T herself

jenny hates helen too, if toya goes at least we will her to drag her down :excited2:

Jase

They HATE each other (Helen and Jenny) so this is going to stir things up BIG time

she's going in :excited2:
we NEED to evict marlon or ash though, it will shake up the cool kids so much. i was rooting for kimberly but hurricane toya is my absolutely fave now, she's amazing :giveup:she reminds me of x-men's "storm", such a queen :legend:

so true :dies: Yeah, Marlon or Ash NEED to go. If I had to pick I'd go with the absolutely revolting Marlon.

Omg if Toya gets evicted, tho. I'll literally have a meltdown :lmao:

I need this hooker in the house now oh my God

It would be so perfect if she had the power going into the house and had the power to revoke Helen's pass to the final and give it to someone else

Time to STIR things up yaaas :cry:

It's going to happen sometime, they've been hinting on BBBOTS that there will be a twist regarding the pass to the final. Best make it a big one... :nooo:

Electric Venus

They HATE each other (Helen and Jenny) so this is going to stir things up BIG time

so true :dies: Yeah, Marlon or Ash NEED to go. If I had to pick I'd go with the absolutely revolting Marlon.

Omg if Toya gets evicted, tho. I'll literally have a meltdown :lmao:

same, i would rather ash went but marlon has a bigger chance, it would mess with helen so much :excited2:

Michael

It's a shame that Toya is inevitably leaving on Friday, she's a hilarious character to watch :lmao:

Michael

I need this hooker in the house now oh my God

It would be so perfect if she had the power going into the house and had the power to revoke Helen's pass to the final and give it to someone else

OMG YAS :cry:

Michael

EXCLUSIVE: BB's goody-girl Danielle McMahon was phone-in telly SEX babe

MOUTHY Big Brother babe Danielle McMahon has a secret past as the star of an adult TV channel.

53a609ee563f9_22n11purple.jpg

The wannabe was a regular on Blue Bird TV and begged lusty men to call in for X-rated chats.

Viewers have heard Danielle, 25, moaning at other housemates for talking about s-x and branding her rivals “slags†for discussing past flings.

But the Glasgow girl used to earn cash by appearing on screen wearing skimpy underwear and posing saucily live on air.

Under the alias “Imogen†she worked eight-hour shifts on the channel which has now closed down.

Our snap shows the look Danielle used to lure callers who paid £1.50 a minute to chat to her.

A source close to the BB hate figure said: “The image Danielle is trying to portray in the house is massively different from the one seen day after day on the s-x chat channel.

“As Imogen she encouraged men to ring and chat about their fantasies. But on Big Brother she’s been furious when the others even mention s-x. It just doesn’t make sense.â€

Danielle begged men to call the premium-rate service on the Twitter page for her alter-ego with the username @ImogenBB. She promised blokes she was up for spilling saucy and s-xy secrets. In another message she teased: “Who’s going to be calling me today to hear about my naughty antics..???â€

Full article: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/385114/EXCLUSIVE-BB-s-goody-girl-Danielle-McMahon-was-phone-in-telly-SEX-babe

Toya: Marlon, the reason why we can't comment on your VT is because it was so embarrassing.

Marlon: You're embarrassing! You look embarrassing!

Marlon, the king of comebacks right there.

And oh my god Danielle. :rofl:

OMG DANIELLE :lmao: :lmao:

I can't :smh:

That article on Toya tho :legend: I'll be both unsurprised and surprised if Toya does go on Friday tbh... Because I feel like people may actually warm up to Toya because she says everything how it is and takes no sh*t :rip:

What a show :udidnt:

I've been waiting for it since she argued with Helen, Danielle let loose and had fun :nooo: QUEEN :giveup:

NOT here for Toya x Ashleigh x Christopher sitting back, looking down and complaining about everyone and everything :blehga:

Christopher is sweet, I guess, but he's painfully awkward and I cringe so hard at him so get him out on Friday omg :giveup:

Electric Venus

omg ash's comment jale's weight was disgusting, get him out :wtf:

i'm loving danielle right now, she's so cute sometimes :wub:

omg ash's comment jale's weight was disgusting, get him out :wtf:

i'm loving danielle right now, she's so cute sometimes :wub:

IKR?! I like Ash, but what he said about Jale was horrid. And everyone else laughing :wtf:

Jale is still one of my favourites, she's so funny and up for a laugh and amazing :flutter: