💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Michael

I felt really sorry for Chris in last nights episode. When he was trying to find a bed :cry: I wanted to be like "Here Chris you can jump in with me!" he looks cuddly and cute anyway. :cry:

I wasn't impressed by how Pauline made it seem like his 'pissing in the sink' comment was serious. He was obviously joking and she used her power to turn the original housemates against the new ones, except Ash because she knows he is pretty much no threat anyway to her power because he isn't motivated enough to get it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Stef

Thing about Chris is that he may act all sweet and play up to the cameras, but Pauline has seen his VT and she told the other HMs what he said, I think that's what turned the HMs off him, if no VT was shown he would've had more of a chance, when he said about being a cloud of misery and calling other HMs bastards he probably meant nothing by it, however, it is BB, so there's bound to be them few who would take it the wrong way

I felt really sorry for Chris in last nights episode. When he was trying to find a bed :cry: I wanted to be like "Here Chris you can jump in with me!" he looks cuddly and cute anyway. :cry:

I wasn't impressed by how Pauline made it seem like his 'pissing in the sink' comment was serious. He was obviously joking and she used her power to turn the original housemates against the new ones, except Ash because she knows he is pretty much no threat anyway to her power because he isn't motivated enough to get it.

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Michael

Thing about Chris is that he may act all sweet and play up to the cameras, but Pauline has seen his VT and she told the other HMs what he said, I think that's what turned the HMs off him, if no VT was shown he would've had more of a chance, when he said about being a cloud of misery and calling other HMs bastards he probably meant nothing by it, however, it is BB, so there's bound to be them few who would take it the wrong way

Pauline knew exactly how he meant what he said, and that it was obvious sarcasm. She just knew that because he said those words, that she could use it against him and then later pretend like she didn't think he was joking.

Stef

Pauline knew exactly how he meant what he said, and that it was obvious sarcasm. She just knew that because he said those words, that she could use it against him and then later pretend like she didn't think he was joking.

Do you think Pauline's power is going to her head? Part of me thinks she see's something in Chris that will serve as competition, she's doing a good job in turning the others against him, I hope he doesn't walk, i think he's got a lot to offer to the show

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Michael

Do you think Pauline's power is going to her head? Part of me thinks she see's something in Chris that will serve as competition, she's doing a good job in turning the others against him, I hope he doesn't walk, i think he's got a lot to offer to the show

I hate to admit it, because Pauline was an early favourite for me. But part of me does think that the power is going to her head a little bit, which I guess is a good thing for her but bad for her image to the public.

I also think she might have a short fuse, look out on tonight's episode for when she is offered a cup of tea (if they show it, they showed it on BOTS last night, did you see it?).

Jase

It was just really, really mean how they basically all outcasted him because of what Pauline told everybody. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Does Steven make anybody else cringe? Him attempting to chat up Kimberly was excruciating to watch :lmao:

mcphee

I think the lineup this year is amazing!

Only people I don't like so far are Marlon, Winston and possibly Pauline 

It's gonna be a great series!  :party:

It was just really, really mean how they basically all outcasted him because of what Pauline told everybody. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Does Steven make anybody else cringe? Him attempting to chat up Kimberly was excruciating to watch :lmao:

I don't like steven at all, he's so superficial :awkney:

Stef

RATINGS UPDATE

For those who are interested,

Launch night 1 was seen by a peak of 2.4m

Launch night 2 was seen by a peak of 1.8m

Sadly, last nights show was damaged heavily by the buzz of the match cancellation and managed 986k

Edited by Brinty Spreas
Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

RyanBall

I'm really starting to warm to Toya more. She seems very genuine, very upfront with everyone. Helen's starting to irritate me a little the way she keeps bringing Jale into conversation, I'm expecting her to not really hold back anything because of her pass to the final.

Also, do you reckon Big Brother will give someone the power to strip away rewards given so far, to a housemate in the future? Really f*ck with their heads!

Electric Venus

The innocent 'ladylike' Danielle ladies and gentlemen: 

DJ0gwCO.jpg

:rip: have u seen dexters meltdown about her on twitter?

Electric Venus
M.E.S.S. :laughga: Love it.
honestly she's a good housemate but her views against homos-xuality puts me off her so much, who are u voting to evict? :laughga: