• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Emma, Lettice and Caroline trashing Ash for his comments about Jale and Christopher Biggins randomly said "It's true, she's a big girl and lots of water went out..."

He should look at himself sometime :wtf:

Jase

Why is Christopher Biggins still on TV in 2014? :wtf:

Ash is a **** and he needs to take his leave.

IT WAS SO REFRESHING actually seeing everybody have fun at the end of tonight's show.

Helen going on about how she saw a different side to Danielle is fine, but the problem with her is she cancels any positive things she has to say about somebody out with a total negative, whether it's 5 minutes later or 24 hours later

In the diary room: "Danielle was great fun tonight! I've seen a different side to her"

5 mins later in the garden

"Danielle was great...but........Ashleigh drags her down"

She just can't help herself and that's why she comes across so horrendously.

JaysAMess

Toya is VILE, I can't stand how she talks down to people, and she's so arrogant.. I hope she goes on Friday.

Edited by JaysAMess

Jase

Helen erupts, has a huge argument with Matthew, then Mark gets involved, starts screaming, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jtn8wU9maE

Did Helen call Matt a "****ing skinny b---h"? Oh, boy. She just never learns :fail::smh:

Quoting someone from TiBB

Mark: 'I'M SICK OF YOU'S FOOKIN ARGUING EVERY FOOKIN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!' *slams door*"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

gagafreak14

I really really really want Toya to stay this week. She was my least favorite going in but she's been on a tear this week, and Marlon + Ash (and Winston on a lesser extent) are so vile and need to go home ASAP. I would vote if I could but I'm from the US so I'm screwed in the viewer participation department  :cry:

Cruelty

It's LOVELY to see so many comments praising Jale and saying Get Ash Out on Facebook... he's never been my favourite, he's always seemed like a really dull, boring, personality-less man, and now he's really showing his true_colours_logo.jpg

as a really mean person. #TeamJale #GetAshOut tbh

Omg will that Helen vs Matt argument be on TV tonight? :deadbanana: Aghhh :lmao:

Jenny though :excited2: I am so excited. Just watch Helen walk out though

Jase

Mark-gunge-gif_1.gif

Mark NEEDS to win, he's absolutely hilarious :lmao:

http://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/187460-pictures-big-brother-2014-housemates-clash-in-another-huge-row.html#ixzz35fP9DquE

^

"Meanwhile, Christopher tells Ashleigh and Danielle that the argument “doesn’t really surprise me…she’s no timid little woman†Ashleigh adds that Ash is a “pathetic piece of sh*t†for defending Helen over Matthew."

Ashleigh spilling that absolute scalding hot tea :wub::lmao: 

Cruelty

Mark NEEDS to win, he's absolutely hilarious :lmao:

http://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/187460-pictures-big-brother-2014-housemates-clash-in-another-huge-row.html#ixzz35fP9DquE

^

"Meanwhile, Christopher tells Ashleigh and Danielle that the argument “doesn’t really surprise me…she’s no timid little woman†Ashleigh adds that Ash is a “pathetic piece of sh*t†for defending Helen over Matthew."

Ashleigh spilling that absolute scalding hot tea :wub::lmao:

I love this too:

Eventually, Helen is called to the Diary Room and calls Matthew a fuc*ing tw*t†to which he responds saying that she needs to “get another boob job, your t*ts are so saggyâ€

Ash defends Helen telling Matthew, “I’ll fu*k you up; I don’t mean literally, but lyricallyâ€

I'm now totally shipping Ash & Matthew (their couple name is obviously MASH)

Jase

omg Ash is now second fave to be evicted :excited2: I assume it's because of that horrid comment about Jale when she jumped in the pool

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO RING 090 20 44 58 01 TO EVICT ASH. BRB, DOING SO RIGHT NOW

Oh my God Matthew DRAG that 50 pence prostitute :lmao::deadbanana:

Wtf, Ash :wtf: I really rooted for him, he's just another dickhead. Ugh.

THAT TITLE CHANGE THOUGH :legend::lmao: