Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Michael

Chris is now up for nomination along with Pav, Christopher, Winston and Mark - this has added £10,000 to the winner's prize money.

Also, according to BBspy, Friday is a double eviction. I am very scared that this means

Chris will be going along with Mark.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0805/big-brother-2014-double-eviction-confirmed-friday-8-august-christopher-mark-pav-winston

Lord please keep Ashleigh safe :ohno:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

JaysAMess

Christopher has become so annoying, I hope he gets evicted on Friday (even though it'll most likely be Mark).

Electric Venus

can't stand christopher anymore and ashleigh's reasons for nominating him were absolutely spot on :applause:

Jase

The way that drunken twat Mark behaved towards Christopher at the end of the show was deplorable, hopefully that will have sealed his fate for Friday :wtf: :wtf:

Jase

11.46pm: Helen overheard Chris and Ashleigh talking about her and she is rather angry. That friendship was never going to last. #BBUKLive

oops :udidnt:

Jase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsuTfnxqSwQ

Helen's re-telling of the story + Mark being firmly lodged up her asshole is just... :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

JaysAMess

I hope she's ruthless towards the both of them. You'd expect the b---hing about Helen from Ashleigh, but Chris gets "emotional" over Helen's journey, and how she's changed for the better.. Yet he slags her off? So ****ing fake.

I'm definitely Team Helen right now.

JaysAMess

:smh: at how two faced Chris is, like wow.. 

Helen should be more pissed off with Chris than Ashleigh though. I hope she calls them both out on it in tomorrows episode.

YAWN at another episode of Christopher and Mark arguing and then making up 40 minutes later.