💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Cruelty

I'll be VERY surprised if Steven isn't evicted, but Pav could be a close second.

Ashleigh and Zoe are totally safe.

:toofunny: Really? She seems to be totally over Pauline. I don't think I've once heard Jale reference her in any interviews while she's been out of the house.

Meh. Jale does seem to be quite quick to forgive and forget I suppose, which is mostly why she was evicted.

I'll be surprised too if Steven isn't evicted, but I'd prefer Pav to go. I don't like either of them, but Pav literally does nothing. A few days ago, when Mark's team were in the diary room and they got told they had to sit on the naughty step, Pav had no reaction at all until Mark went "WHAAAAAAT?!?!". At which point Pav went "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!". So either Pav fancies Mark, or he's a--lysing everybody to try and get in with them and be more popular so he doesn't get nominated.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

Meh. Jale does seem to be quite quick to forgive and forget I suppose, which is mostly why she was evicted.

I'll be surprised too if Steven isn't evicted, but I'd prefer Pav to go. I don't like either of them, but Pav literally does nothing. A few days ago, when Mark's team were in the diary room and they got told they had to sit on the naughty step, Pav had no reaction at all until Mark went "WHAAAAAAT?!?!". At which point Pav went "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!". So either Pav fancies Mark, or he's a--lysing everybody to try and get in with them and be more popular so he doesn't get nominated.

Yeah I like Pav but he's a total bore who doesn't add anything to the house

Steven continues to be comedy gold, even if he is a total twat.

"I've got a wedgie......RIGHT up my ass"

:lmao: He just comes out with the most random things

Jase

@MatthewDavies__: I wanted to tell them to nominate Winston, meaning either Ash or Steve's eviction would be guaranteed. I was told I couldn't do that. #BBUK

:rofl: ............I'm done

To quote somebody from TiBB

"We're getting to the point where I'd be happier to see the show cancelled than continue down this path of ridiculousness"

Tbh, Bit On The Side > The Main Show. :toofunny:

I loved, loved, LOVED the scene between Ashleigh and Ash tonight :emo:

Jase
I loved, loved, LOVED the scene between Ashleigh and Ash tonight :emo:

That was really sweet tbh

Why was Chris getting emotional in the diary room? Basically going on about how proud he was of Helen. Um what? :toofunny:

Why was Chris getting emotional in the diary room? Basically going on about how proud he was of Helen. Um what? :toofunny:

Ugh, I couldn't believe him in the diary room for one second. I don't really like Chris to be honest. Pav really should go on Friday too.

And I want Ash and Ashleigh's connection to grow further and see it continue, I actually like them both a lot and it's so nice seeing them together.

"Everyone else cries and gets sympathy, why don't I try it too?"

Was basically how I saw that. Complete and utter mess. :awkney:

Michael

Kimberley came across so well on BBBOTS. To me, she still remains one of the most baffling and bizarre housemates of all time. In her VT, her audition footage, and her interview last night she is like a different person.

Cruelty

Highlights of Kimbot's facebook Q&A she's doing now:

- She hates Pav.

- If she could evict anyone now it would be Pav.

- She doesn't want to go back into the house.

- Her time in the house was 'enlightening, challenging and emotional'

- "The Kimberly that you see on Big Brother is only 1 hour out of the day. I'm generally quite a happy person, however, the last couple of weeks I was ill. As a consequence I think there's a misconception about me"

- She wants Helen, Christopher and Winston in the final.

- She thinks Christopher will win.