💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

OMG YES CHANNEL 5 HAVE CONFIRMED EVICTION + NEW HOUSEMATES. WHAT IS LIFE :giveup:

I wonder who the third housemate will be. If only it was Steven's mum, she's a legend! The Kimbot x Steven story is about to get crayyy..

OMG YES CHANNEL 5 HAVE CONFIRMED EVICTION + NEW HOUSEMATES. WHAT IS LIFE :giveup:

P.S, if I want to ask you a favor how do I contact you? It's regarding my username. :spin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

I wonder who the third housemate will be. If only it was Steven's mum, she's a legend! The Kimbot x Steven story is about to get crayyy..

P.S, if I want to ask you a favor how do I contact you? It's regarding my username. :spin:

I wonder if the three new housemates WILL be Jenny, Kimbot's "ex" and whoever else, or will it be three random newbies?

oops my PM's are turned off, just let me know here :)

I wonder if the three new housemates WILL be Jenny, Kimbot's "ex" and whoever else, or will it be three random newbies?

oops my PM's are turned off, just let me know here :)

I hope it's those two so much. It would be a true Armageddon with those two entering. I can just imagine Kimbot's reaction as he'd enter through those doors. :toofunny:

I've already used up a name change in the last sixty days, but would it be okay if you could change my username to my real name, 'Nate'..? :)

Jase

I hope it's those two so much. It would be a true Armageddon with those two entering. I can just imagine Kimbot's reaction as he'd enter through those doors. :toofunny:

I've already used up a name change in the last sixty days, but would it be okay if you could change my username to my real name, 'Nate'..? :)

Done :)

Jale.JPG

I have this ready for in case Queen Jale goes tonight.

Jale actually reminds me of Nadia in that red dress

Harry

Omg so I'm guessing all the spoilers from the Daily Star were right :excited2:

On Monday's eviction though - what if two housemates both get the same amount of nominations?

Omg so I'm guessing all the spoilers from the Daily Star were right :excited2:

On Monday's eviction though - what if two housemates both get the same amount of nominations?

MTE! Not sure how this one is going to work out.

Thanks Jase :hug:

Jale :Cry: Why aren't we campaigning to get Christopher out. :( He's useless and awkward, Jale is so much more fun.

Cruelty

MTE! Not sure how this one is going to work out.

Thanks Jase :hug:

Jale :cry: Why aren't we campaigning to get Christopher out. :( He's useless and awkward, Jale is so much more fun.

Agreed. Christopher's nice and hasn't struck up arguments or got angry, but even Ashleigh - who I don't support at all - has entertainment value, Christopher does absolutely nothing entertaining. I think we all know Jale's going out tonight, but she's done great to survive three evictions which she's been nominated for already.

But we've still got time people! Waste all your money, there is no better cause than this!

To evict Ashleigh call 6 50 58 02 (Mobile) / 090 20 44 58 02 (Landline)

I've just been really sneaky on Facebook.

Steph Williams What's the number to vote jale out?

Like · Reply · 22 · 1 hr

Cory Weston Check the website.

Like · 1 hr

Shaun McSweeney Copy pasted to get jale out 09020445807 get the number out there

Like · 2 · 1 hr

(Me) 090 20 44 58 02 from a landline, 6 50 58 02 from a mobile.

Like · Just now

Edited by GardenPanty15

gagalovesme

OOOH NEW HOUSEMATES!! I think this is definitely what we need at the moment seems the big characters keep getting evicted. Do you think the new housemates have been allowed to watch the show?

Cruelty

OOOH NEW HOUSEMATES!! I think this is definitely what we need at the moment seems the big characters keep getting evicted. Do you think the new housemates have been allowed to watch the show?

You just reminded me about how bitter I still am about the losses of Matthew & Hurricane Toya.

Jase

WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT ****ING WARNING ABOUT BEFORE BB CAME ON

"Get prepared for one of the most graphic BB's ever, with graphic scenes of s-xual intercourse"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mcphee

WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT ****ING WARNING ABOUT BEFORE BB CAME ON

"Get prepared for one of the most graphic BB's ever, with graphic scenes of s-xual intercourse"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm guessing you've seen it now.  :millie:

Mess at this show, my dislike of Steven has just went through tha roof. I'm sorry but do neither of them have any standards!?

Their families will have watched that like wtf