💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Jase

So I've just found out Jale's second fave to go (I still don't think she will), but because of this...I have to vote to evict her to give my Queen Ashleigh a better chance of staying. Sorry, Jale fans. :udidnt: :udidnt:

:toofunny: at Ash saying it seems like Helen is being picked on because she shouts at others. Wow, okay Ash..

omg my outraged reaction irl when he said that :smh: he really is a thick twat :smh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

JaysAMess

omg my outraged reaction irl when he said that :smh: he really is a thick twat :smh:

She calls people all the names under the sun, mocks their accent, attacks people by their appearance but yeah, she's totally being picked on because she shouts. Seems legit. :smh:

Ash needs to go ASAP.

Jase

She calls people all the names under the sun, mocks their accent, attacks people by their appearance but yeah, she's totally being picked on because she shouts. Seems legit. :smh:

Ash needs to go ASAP.

I think he just looks at it as "banter" :smh: The fact the public didn't vote him out last week will go down as one of the most retarded decisions (in regards to eviction disasters) in BB history.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/feature/a582842/big-brother-open-it-and-the-filthiest-moments-from-years-gone-by.html#~oJtAgzmTTZVm8S - an amusing Digital Spy article on BB's filthiest moments. KINGA :deadbanana:

Electric Venus

jale now bookies fave to go, i wouldn't underestimate ashleigh's fans and the irish vote :excited2:

"9 PM, Marlon is still in bed."

I have a feeling we'll be hearing a ****load of this over the next week. :laughga:

Also, oh my god Helen hitting her head on the bed as Steven and Kim were getting it on. :lmao:

Edited by UzK