đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IKT/CTFxC (Official Fan Thread)

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

Since I have discovered there are a handful of CTFxCers here in GGD...

Welcome to

Internet Killed Television - CTFxC

Thread

The place in GGD where all GGD-CTFxC fans could talk about CTFxC related stuff and post your CTFxC gifs! CTFxC FTW!

maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/CTFxC

Charles' Channel

http://www.youtube.com/CharlesTrippy

Alli's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/Alli

Nick1495

It destroyed my heart when Charles announced their separation. I had even watching since they lived in Tallahassee and Alli attended FSU. THEY JUST BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER :cry:

They were the last couple that I expected to separate, but it guess they edited out when the had agruments.. :(

giphy.gif 

tumblr_inline_mu3kttYPKO1rou6rz.gif

Azor Ahai

It destroyed my heart when Charles announced their separation. I had even watching since they lived in Tallahassee and Alli attended FSU. THEY JUST BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER :cry:

They were the last couple that I expected to separate, but it guess they edited out when the had agruments.. :(

They broke up ? Awww :(

CatelynnMarie

This. The whole thing just sucks. I was so upset when I saw that video with the announcement. It just made me feel so sad and hurt for them. 

EvilChromatica

They broke up ? Awww :(

I know right :( I remembered those days when they were so happy together. I do hope they stay as close friends and we'll still see Alli in the vlogs and I hope it's just a separation and not a full-on divorce.

thatfoxyfeeling

I used to watch their videos every day and watched the proposal video. I feel sad for them but it infuriates me when you have LGBT fighting for equal marriage and straights separating and later divorcing.

LadyoftheDam

I really like Charles. He's strong despite his less than fortunate situation(s).

I know right :( I remembered those days when they were so happy together. I do hope they stay as close friends and we'll still see Alli in the vlogs and I hope it's just a separation and not a full-on divorce.

I don't know, his vlog made it seem more like a divorce as opposed to just a separation.

CyanLights

This! I honestly didn't see it coming... I guess the fact that Charles was sleeping on the couch a lot was a hint though.. :noparty:

EvilChromatica

There are like 1800 episodies?!

Start.  :creepflop:

Now. 

:creepflop: 

Archived