💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Happy 3rd birthday Judas

DanceInTheDark

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Still the greatest. :worship: and Gaga fans here in the Philippines are celebrating too by changing their Facebook DPs to its official cover having their names printed instead of "Judas". We are living a cult this holy week :legend:

Born To Slay

The comments that Judas killed Gaga's career are not funny though. :awkney:

They're somewhat true

Seriously one of her best. I remember clearly how thoroughly I was slain by this flawless song.

Still the greatest. :worship: and Gaga fans here in the Philippines are celebrating too by changing their Facebook DPs to its official cover having their names printed instead of "Judas". We are living a cult this holy week :legend:

Wow. Really? :flutter: 

That's amazing!  :eek:

FrozenKookie

Wow. Really?

That's amazing! :eek:

I know!!! I wasn't aware #FlopFan :smh: until my friend informed me earlier (and he's even residing now in Aus :toofunny:) and I saw these ppl having their bloody red display photos on the biggest Gaga fan group here.

It's really cool, knowing that Judas has and always will have a special place on my heart :haha: :legend:

I know!!! I wasn't aware #FlopFan :smh: until my friend informed me earlier (and he's even residing now in Aus :toofunny:) and I saw these ppl having their bloody red display photos on the biggest Gaga fan group here.

It's really cool, knowing that Judas has and always will have a special place on my heart 

I can't believe I forgot about it too :deadbanana:

Judas will always have a special place in my heart too! :cryga::giveup:

FrozenKookie

I can't believe I forgot about it too :deadbanana:

Judas will always have a special place in my heart too! :cryga::giveup:

That very moment to the rest of that week, I will never forget. One of the best days of my life. Nostalgia :flutter: :emo:

Archived