Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing ArtPop BedSpread -- Check it Out!

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

I wanna full scream that image and put my face up against it :legend:

I want everything, including that awesome skylight :flutter:

ChicaSkas

Whoaaaa not news, buddy!

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Time for some education :)

Thread title etiquette: must be usually more than one word and must describe the basic idea of what's inside the post.

Therefore, you can post something like this in Gaga Thoughts next time *not NEWS, as this is NOT breaking Gaga NEWS...*

and call it, "Amazing ARTPOP Bedspread" and that will be a far more informative thread title than simply 'LEGENDARY'.

Another thing: don't post all in caps as it appears YOU ARE SHOUTING AT PEOPLE which isn't proper manners on a forum.

I do want you to enjoy your stay here, but please make it enjoyable for everyone by following the rules.

Thanks

-- Chica.

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Blake

That looks more like a throw blanket than a bedspread. 

Which you all can design on Artscow.com for like 45 bucks.

channel

slay bedroom slay

gaga be slaying yo dreams and everythang  :derpga:

BrothaGaga

imagine laying on that bed spread.. in the middle... facing down... and then your mother sees you..

StarryNight

I would love BTW one :giveup: because my bed is next to my huge ARTPOP wall poster (click on my sig :shy: ) and that whole room is really amazing 

Maybe our love is just a physical rendezvous...

badgalriri

Don't tell me it is.

never said it was but it was obviously a joke don't know why people are so serious.

the sticks up y'alls asses