šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lana Del Rey - West Coast (OFFICIAL VEVO Link)

Minaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox People

• ReRe

• Staryu

• Pandora

Top Posters In This Topic

ChavaWM

The more i listen, the more i love the production and chorus, but the more i dislike that pre chorus

LaLuna

While I've grown to love Lana, this song does nothing for me. Hopefully it'll grow on me but right now I'm not feeling it.

HausOfMark

While I've grown to love Lana, this song does nothing for me. Hopefully it'll grow on me but right now I'm not feeling it.

Ā 

you'll grow to love it. I did. I hated it at first.. now im obsessed

-Mark

soundwave

The more i listen, the more i love the production and chorus, but the more i dislike that pre chorus

the pre chorus is my favourite partĀ  :worship:

Desperado

i think u all who hated it at first should give it another chance, i think its a growerĀ 

VasilisVas

Although I love Lana and have been looking forward to this release, I can say I find the song to be very underwhelming. I like the way the song starts, but I do not like the way the tempo changes. It's too dramatic and almost sounds as if it's 2 different songs mixed together. It doesn't seem to flow naturally, for me at least. I hope it grows on me. I'm looking forward to the rest of the album, and hoping for better songs.Ā 

I absolutely love how the song starts with fast drums, then starts to flow slower with guitars, and then that voice and breakdown to the ethereal and slow chorus

HEAVEN!

Edited by VISION

MahoganySnitch

I absolutely love how the song starts with fast drums, then starts to flow slower with guitars, and then that voice and breakdown to the ethereal and slow chorus

HEAVEN!

FrozenKookie

This song climbs so fast on iTunes :party:

BLACKOUTbritney

Does anybody know when it will be released on iTunes in Australia?

i think u all who hated it at first should give it another chance, i think its a grower

I thought it was heaven from the first listen, and it only gets better the more you listen :giveup:

Does anybody know when it will be released on iTunes in Australia?

I thought it was heaven from the first listen, and it only gets better the more you listen :giveup:

Ā 

Exactly me. I stayed up for the radio release and couldn't believe what I was hearing. It sounded so fresh to me, like nothing I have ever heard. I'm stanning hard for this songĀ  :worship:

Antidote

I love it! It sounds so different from anything else you hear from other artists and has the typical Lana style/sound.

But I think that a lot of her unreleased material (which I love) is way more radio friendly

• Mills locked this topic