Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Wallpaper :D

LostBoyfriend

Featured Posts

Yepiz92

Where were you 3 days ago I needed a cool design for a t shirt this is flawless!

LostBoyfriend

Where were you 3 days ago I needed a cool design for a t shirt this is flawless!

:haha:, it was for you? Cuz in that case is a yes, if you were gonna sell it there would be problems for the fonts, and then you would have to pay the designer  :hug:

Is it bad if I don't know what that means? (google didn't help either) 

Here you have it :)  http://i.imgur.com/nVjwccI.png

THANKS G.U.Y.S :D!

Yepiz92

:haha:, it was for you? Cuz in that case is a yes, if you were gonna sell it there would be problems for the fonts, and then you would have to pay the designer  :hug:

No i didn't ask for a design, a friend of mine was making shirts and I was looking for something good to put on a shirt.

Can you make one 2048x2048 sorry I just would love it as my iPad background.

Azor Ahai

I looove it thank you very much :)

LostBoyfriend

No i didn't ask for a design, a friend of mine was making shirts and I was looking for something good to put on a shirt.

Can you make one 2048x2048 sorry I just would love it as my iPad background.

I'm gonna try to do it as soon as I can since I'm on vacation and I'm gonna travel :)

darkvenusian

I LOVE THIS!!! *O*

Can you make a version without the Koons ball, and without the white behind the "We could belong together ARTPOP"? Thank you so muuuuch!!

Yepiz92

I'm gonna try to do it as soon as I can since I'm on vacation and I'm gonna travel :)

Thanks! Have fun on your vacation! :hug:

RAYA.core

i like, the reds are a bit red for me i like the pink originally but i like

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

LostBoyfriend

I LOVE THIS!!! *O*

Can you make a version without the Koons ball, and without the white behind the "We could belong together ARTPOP"? Thank you so muuuuch!!

Ok :)

i like, the reds are a bit red for me i like the pink originally but i like

I know, it's for my SG3 wallpaper so I really didn't wanna use pink for... it may sound racist but I'm still in the closet so I made it a bit red so i wouldn't have to get "gay vibes" from my family :toofunny:

HIMER0S

It's great :D
But I don't like double text... you should text on the left center and remove the one on the right side... :)

I don't need eyes to see

Archived