Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is ARTPOP anyone's favorite Gaga album?

LaLuna

Featured Posts

Axl Jax

It's my favourite too :) I can connect with every track which I can't on all her other albums

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Mine! :flutter: Such a masterpiece. Perfect production, heroic vocals and beautiful lyrics.

GagaDragon

Least favourite by a mile, the good was extremely goo but the bad was some of her worst material to date.

gagalovesme

It's hard to choose but I've decided it's my favourite! The songs are just so strong on there, I feel beyond fabulous when I listen to it haha! You can definitely see how far Gaga has come since TF (which is still a fab album though ofc)

ryhanna

Unfortunately no… Which is odd, because "ARTPOP" is very high up on my list of favourite Gaga SONGS. 

Fox People

Its my most favorite. ☺☹â˜âœŠâœ‹âœŒâ¤Ã¢Å¡½Ã¢Å¡¾Ã¢â„¢ Ã¢â„¢£Ã¢â„¢¥Ã¢â„¢¦Ã¢Ëœâ€¢Ã¢ËœÅ½Ã¢Å“‚✉âœâœ’✈â›â€Ã¢­â€¢Ã¢â„¢¿Ã¢Å¡ Ã¢Å¡¡Ã¢â„¢¨Ã¢Å¡â€œÃ¢â€ºªÃ¢â€º²Ã¢â€º³Ã¢â€ºµÃ¢â€ººÃ¢â€º½Ã¢â€ºâ€¦Ã¢Ëœâ‚¬Ã¢ËœÃ¢Ëœâ€Ã¢â€ºâ€žÃ¢Å“¨Ã¢Å“³Ã¢Å“´Ã¢â€žÃ¢â€¡Ã¢­Ã¢â„¢»Ã¢â€°Ã¢â€œÃ¢â€Ã¢â€¢Ã¢â€”☑✅âœâ€Ã¢Å’âŽâž•âž–✖➗©Â®Ã¢â€ž¢Ã¢Å¾°Ã¢Å¾¿Ã¢¤´Ã¢¤µÃ¢¬â€ºÃ¢¬Å“â†â€Ã¢â€ â€¢Ã¢â€ â€“↗↘↙↩↪➡â¬â€¦Ã¢¬â€ Ã¢¬â€¡Ã¢â€“ªÃ¢â€“«Ã¢â€“¶Ã¢â€”€â—»Ã¢â€”¼Ã¢â€”½Ã¢â€”¾Ã¢â€ž¹Ã¢â€œâ€šÃ¢Å¡ªÃ¢Å¡«Ã¢Å’šâŒ›â©Ã¢ªÃ¢«Ã¢¬Ã¢°Ã¢³Ã¢â„¢Ë†Ã¢â„¢â€°Ã¢â„¢Å Ã¢â„¢â€¹Ã¢â„¢Å’â™â™Žâ™â™â™‘♒♓⛎

Sugarfall

Tied as 2nd with TFM. BTW wins because it is overall the best for me, and if TFM was a full album it would probs be 2nd. But yes ARTPOP is an amazing album.

djBuffoon

I think it's her best. Born This Way and ARTPOP both have a slew of outstanding material, but BTW gets bogged down in a number of songs that don't sound finished (to me).

That said, I adore them both and will listen to them forever.

Archived