Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is ARTPOP anyone's favorite Gaga album?

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

ARTPOP was released 5 months ago today and after all this time I still listen to it on a daily basis and I can confidently say that it has become my favorite Gaga album. I'm not saying it's her best album, I'm only saying that it's the Gaga album I enjoy listening to the most.

I still appreciate the party vibe of The Fame, the dark tones of The Fame Monster, the over-the-top production of Born This Way, but ARTPOP just makes me feel good in a way her previous albums don't. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, and I admit that not every song on ARTPOP is a masterpiece *cough* Jewels N' Drugs *cough* :teehee:, but everytime I hear Applause or G.U.Y., I can't help but sing along and smile.

Seriously, they should prescribe ARTPOP as an antidepressant, at least that would boost the sales :dies:

So, am I alone here? Anyone else feel this way about ARTPOP?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SonOfAphrodite

YES  I LOVE IT  :excited2:  :excited2:

I listen to it all the time because it is just such a great album :legend:  

TheOriginalOne

I like them all equally but ARTPOP does have my favorite Gaga song on it.

The Fame Animal

ARTPOP has been my favorite album since the day it was released. I love everything about it. :flutter:

ChasingGhosts

My 2nd fave album after BTW actually ;)

same for me :party: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

BlondeKingOfGGD

i don't actually no :/ either ARTPOP or The Fame Monster

ARTPOP+TFM are ties 1st BTW is narrowly missing the top spot..is the queen and Bad Kids were gone it would be number 1 also.. Then of course The Fame although i love that too.

Basically there all number 1 in there own way to me ;)

Archived