Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Official GGD Favorite Lady Gaga Album

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

I understand what you're saying, and I disagree. We've had this discussion before.  ;)  There are many songs on this album that don't sound like anything she has done before, and no I don't hear anything being watered down. Don't get me wrong, I adore both albums. But while Born This Way had the objective and the ambition, ARTPOP has the finesse and purely rhythmic pleasures. Apples and oranges, really, and I prefer the latter.

i guess i just prefer salty things to sweet tbh. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I just think it would be better to wait until the era is long over. Maybe redo the poll then?

Its very difficult for the poll to gather that many votes again and also during the Eras the forum has much more traffic. The Poll will be done again but probably with the next album. Anyway the Poll is still open and the results are changing as we approach 500 votes, BTW is approaching ARTPOP a lot and it may also top it.

TEANUS

My faves:

1. ARTPOP

2. The Fame Monster

3. Born This Way

4. The Fame

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

VforVendetta

All the pressed BTW fans are running to the poll to get their votes in :fan:

Indeed. :emma: The worst thing is that if BTW passes ARTPOP the ones that said that IF the poll was made now BTW would win will drag ARTPOP to the depths. :emma:

I think this poll was made at the wrong time. Of course new music alongside the hype is gonna make people pick ARTPOP.

gagaisitalian

This is a **** poll thought because ARTPOP is still the freshest Gaga music so of course it's going to get most votes.

It's still not fair you started it on November 7th, when you probably got the majority of votes. If you would do this poll again I doubt ARTPOP would win. 

VforVendetta

I think this poll was made at the wrong time. Of course new music alongside the hype is gonna make people pick ARTPOP.

What hype? :emma: There time is fine, after the Era people will have listen ARTPOP so many tines that they will be sick of it. 6 months have passed, it's an ideal time.

VforVendetta

It's still not fair you started it on November 7th, when you probably got the majority of votes. If you would do this poll again I doubt ARTPOP would win.

Not at all. The votes are too many. The last 200 votes were gathered in the last 3 months while BTW and ARTPOP has always like a 15 votes gap. BTW had always the chance to close the gap.

Archived