💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE making a stop in Istanbul, Turkey!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Sunny

Get those coins gaga, and spend those coints Turkish monsters :gaga:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, the venue confuses me tbh. Surely she'd be able to go somewhere bigger, like the Türk Telekom Arena? Especially since this would be her first time in Turkey, so it would definitely create some buzz...  :confused:

Unknown A

Hmm, the venue confuses me tbh. Surely she'd be able to go somewhere bigger, like the Türk Telekom Arena? Especially since this would be her first time in Turkey, so it would definitely create some buzz...  :confused:

It will create a lot of buzz i'm sure .We had JB and Madonna last years . Stadium will host most of the concerts this year including metallica , justin timberlake , david guetta , aerosmith etc. She will be the biggest artist tho . I wish she had 2 dates . I know stadium hosted concerts up to 50.000 people but gaga's stage will probably be the biggest one yet. It's not a flop stadium lol i know trust me :) 

It will create a lot of buzz i'm sure .We had JB and Madonna last years . Stadium will host most of the concerts this year including metallica , justin timberlake , david guetta , aerosmith etc. She will be the biggest artist tho . I wish she had 2 dates . I know stadium hosted concerts up to 50.000 people but gaga's stage will probably be the biggest one yet. It's not a flop stadium lol i know trust me :)

Okay, good :P I've never been to that stadium, so I was going by the pictures

Why this date and the date in Israel (september 13) are not yet on ladygaga.com

Cause they were not officially announced yet. Be patient.

VersaceKing

I thought she was performing already at the Türk Telecom Arena or st? :huh:

:smh:  :smh:  :smh:

Archived